CHAPTER TWO !

"And that reason is you, Kokomi

"And that reason is you, Kokomi."

Of course it is. I should have expected his reasoning to be involved with Teruhashi in some way. She always attracts the worst attention. Normally, I would feel bad for her. That is, if I didn't know what was under her seemingly innocent exterior.

In fact, Teruhashi used to hate me when we first met, but soon we came to a mutual understanding. Kokomi remained the perfect pretty girl of PK Academy whom everyone fantasised over. Whilst I was the ridiculously hot girl who everyone was too scared to admit they fantasised about.

Saiko continued his love confession, "I saw you in town and had to track you down. I like you. Be my girl."

Teruhashi's face was stricken with shock. She was utterly speechless as she stared up at Saiko, her hands cocooned tightly within his own. Everyone in the class verbally expressed their disapproval, as another competitor as to who would date Kokomi Teruhashi was added to the mix.

-

"Don't worry, babe, you're so much hotter than Teruhashi. Even if that righteous asshole had transferred for you, you'd be way out of his league. You deserve someone better, someone like me."

This wasn't an unusual occurrence for you. In fact, you considered this a part of your daily routine. Toritsuka would ambush you after class, then flirt your ear off until you managed to avoid him. You hadn't told Toritsuka about Saiko or your opinion of him, but rumours of the rich transfer student had obviously made their way around the school and to the pervy medium.

"No," you replied bluntly.

Toritsuka swung his arm around your shoulder. "You'll realise that you're destined to be with me one day. Anyway, so that was your day. Don't you want to know about mine? You never ask about my day but I know you wanna know, there's nothing to be embarrassed about," the boy smirked teasingly.

You rolled your eyes, harshly shrugging his arm off. "The reason I don't ask is because I don't care about how many ghosts you conned into telling you the colour of girls' underwear," you snapped.

"I only do that for you now, baby," he winked.

Immediately, you jolted your head backwards ever so slightly, triggering your telekinesis to make it look like Toritsuka had slipped. You didn't bother entertaining him with a response as you hurried away to Saiki's table. Aiura was selling out her ability that lunch so you had to eat with the boys instead. Yet, they too were complaining about Saiko. Mainly Kuboyasu.

"Course he's the talk of the school," Kuboyasu grumbled as you took a seat next to Saiki, nodding your head at him in a silent greeting, "He thinks he's so great, I just wanna beat the crap out of him."

Kaidou placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Try not to let him get to you, Aren. This guy lives in a different world from us," he said, trying to calm down his angry, ex-delinquent boyfriend.