CHAPTER FOUR !

WARNING!sexual content

WARNING!
sexual content

To say that you couldn't get Metori Saiko out of your head was an understatement. It was so bad that you were unintentionally in Toritsuka's presence for more than a minute. Until you were saved by Teruhashi, that is. The same Teruhashi who Saiko was talking to as you stared at them, cheek resting on your hand. He was no doubt flirting with her considering the unusual redness of the girl's skin and the way she waved her hands frantically in front of him. Thoughts from the night before invaded your mind.

"Stop it. Don't you remember that I can read your mind?"

How his soft hands caressed your skin, his breathy moans, the way he kissed you so softly before he became the asshole you forgot he was again.

"Yare yare, are you even listening to me?"

You finally turned your head away from the pair to meet your best friend, Saiki's, annoyed expression. You sighed.

"Is it bad that I want more with him?" You asked, shoulders slumped over, "I mean, it was only meant to be a one time thing but- Actually, it wasn't meant to be a thing at all. I'm usually never this hung up on a boy but for some reason, the rich douchebag is different... This never should've happened. Why weren't you there to stop me?"

Saiki sat and listened as he enjoyed his lunch. Just as you were expecting some advice, Saiki replied with,

"I don't care about your sex life. You have girl friends to talk to about this. And don't blame me for your stupidity."

You rolled your eyes with a slight smile, you had forgotten who you were talking to for a second, "I like how blunt you are, Saiki. It helps with my problems."

"I'm not your therapist, Y/n. Shut up or leave me alone."

You opened your mouth to retort but halted when you saw the back of Saiko's distinct silver head leave the cafeteria. Not before he purposely met your gaze, that is. Curiosity got the better of you as you rose from your seat, muttering a lazy goodbye to Saiki, as you followed your newest lover.

The boy seemed to have disappeared as you wondered out into the hall, the chaotic sounds of the lunch hall muffled as the door clicked shut. You strolled down, peering into classrooms to try to work out where Saiko went. That was until a cold hand clasped your wrist and tugged you into the dim janitor's closet.

You were pushed against the wall, hearing the door click shut behind you, the other icy hand clamped over your mouth. Your eyes adjusted to the dark and you soon saw a familiar face staring back at you. He slowly moved his hand from your mouth to gently caress your warm cheek with his knuckles. Once again were flashes from the previous night flooding your thoughts. Just the sight of him against you overwhelmed you with need and arousal. Your breath hitched in your throat as you reacted to his touch,