ii

"Why is your handwriting so ugly? It looks like it was written by an 8 year old." Soohee laughs as she once again teases Jay.

"How could you compare my handwriting with an 8 year old?" Jay asks as he stares at his notes.

"Right," She sighs. She holds his hand, it looks like she was preparing to apologize. "I shouldn't have compared it to an 8 year old because an 8 year olds' handwriting is better than yours." She then bursts out laughing.

She puts a hand on her stomach, she can barely breath. Jay just sat there and stared at her, looking defeated.

I can't help but smile as I saw the both of them. They like teasing each other, Soohee always wins between them.

"BOO!"

I jumped. Looking behind me, I saw Ni-ki laughing. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Got ya, you should have seen your face." He says sitting right beside me.

I crossed my arms. "Not funny."

"Chill, it was just a joke." He smiles then looks towards Soohee and Jay's way before looking back at me. "I saw you staring at them, again."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Probably just your imagination." I shrugged.

"Yeah, sure. Imagination." He crosses his arms and nods his head. He looks at me in a silly way, he knows I'm lying.

"Okay and if I was indeed staring at them, so what?"

"Aw is my Luna jealous of them?" He teases as he pinches my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, pushing his hands away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He sighs, leaning back on the chair. Picking up a pen, he lightly taps it on the desk. "I wish I could spend more time with you too, but how could I when I'm in a different class?"

Luck wasn't on our side this year. Ni-ki was put on a different class while the three of us were together. I felt bummed out but couldn't really do anything about it.

"Hey." He calls. A smile made its way unto his face. "I have an idea."

"Go on."

He holds my hand. He looks at me with sparkly eyes as if he just had the most genius plan. "How about I skip my classes and attend yours instead?"

I slap his hand away from mine. "Listen Mr. Nishimura, I don't want you to fail because of me."

"I don't care, I just want to be with you."

I couldn't help but smile. At the same time, I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Hey!" He points at my face. "You're blushing."

I covered my cheeks with my hands, looking away. "No I'm not."

He giggles. "You are, you look cute though."

My face become much redder if that's even possible. All my blood probably left my body and transfered to my cheeks.

"Hey hey, stop covering your face." He says as he tries to pry my hands off. He would remove one hand but I would immediately bring it back up to cover my face.

"Luna." He laughs. "Stop covering your- oh shoot."

I heard the chairs sliding through the floors. They were rushing back to their seats. I peeked through my fingers and saw Ni-ki running out of the room. He smiled and waved at me before leaving.

I looked beside me where Soohee was already sitting. "What's going on?"

"The bell rung."

"It did? Why didn't I hear it?"

"I don't know, maybe you should ask Ni-ki." She teases.

"Oh haha, very funny."

"Ms. Luna Kang."

I whipped my head to the front, facing our professor as I heard my name being called.

"Why are is your face so red? so are you ears. Are you okay? Do you need to go the nurses' office?"

Soohee was doing her best to hold her laugh while the whole class was looking at me. I felt really embarassed at that point, I just wanted to get eaten by the ground.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered. I mentally face palmed myself for being stupid.

"Are you sure?"

Why are you still asking me questions? Just start the class already. I thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, doing my best to smile.

Was he waiting for me to faint or something? There was an awkward silence in our room. I sat there awkwardly as he just stares at me intensely.

He nods his head then starts the class. Finally, just a few more seconds and I would've ran out of the class, no second thoughts.

I breath a sigh of relief. My palms were already sweating.

"Only your boyfriend could make you look like a tomato." Soohee whispers.

"Do you want to fly out the window?"

She laughs silently and starts focusing on the class. I could barely focus though, I was still embarassed. I probably looked stupid.

I started doodling on my notebook, the words of our professor going in my left ear and going out the other one. It's not my fault his class is boring.