vi

"Oh crap I'm sorry." I panicked. I was on a rush on my way to school, I overslept since I stood up till' morning browsing the internet. I wasn't paying attention while walking causing me to bump into someone.

I crouched down, picking up their stuff in a hurry. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it." After gathering everything that dropped on the floor, I handed it back to her.

"No, it's okay, really." She smiles, tucking a loose strand of her behind her ear. She seems really nice.

As much as I wanted to get her name, I didn't want to be late for my first class. "I'll see you later, I guess." I said before dashing off, not really sure if I'll ever meet her again.

Just on time. I got in at the same time as our teacher. I gave her a small smile while trying to catch my breath.

"Were you getting chased by a dog?" Soohee asks as I sit down next to her.

"I was running late, I didn't even eat anything." I rolled my eyes, not in the mood to joke around. I lack sleep, have an emptu stomach and was almost late.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and faced Leo.

He tilted his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, kind of." I replied.

"You sure?" He asks once more. I nod before turning to face in front again.

Because I didn't get to eat anything, my stomach hurt the whole class. It felt like it was eating itself. It's basically torture. I groaned, putting a hand to my tummy.

"Luna." Soohee whispers, putting hand on my back.

"I'm fine."

No. I'm not fine.

"What's wrong?" She whispers again, her eyes full of worry.

"Nothin- ah." I shut my eyes tightly. The pain in my stomach is getting worse.

"I-I'm sorry but Luna isn't feeling too well." Soohee says in the middle of the class, raising her hands.

"Luna, are you okay?" Our teacher asks. Being the center of attention, I became embarrassed.

"Yes, I'm fi-."

"I'll take her to the clinic." Leo volunteers.

I made a few excuses, saying I was fine and that the pain would go away in a few minutes but Leo insisted on taking me. I had no other choice, I can't just suffer either so I decided to come with him.

I lied down on the bed they had. It was really quiet. The school nurse didn't seem like she really cared, she gave me a medicine, told me to drink it then left right away. Leo left as well without saying a word.

There I laid alone. I wish I had someone to talk to, preferrably Ni-ki but I can't just make him leave his class just to be with me.

I groaned from the pain. The medicine didn't even work. As I shift to the side, I saw Leo coming in. He sat down beside me and handed me a bread and a strawberry drink.

"I heard you telling Soohee earlier that you skipped breakfast." He says, not even looking at me. "Don't worry, it's on me."

"Thank you."I whispered with a smile. In silence, I started eating, I tried not to finish it off quickly but failed.

With the only sound coming from the rusty old bed squeeking everytime I move, I hated how silent it was. Tilting my phone, I took a look at Leo who was just scrolling on his phone peacefully.

"Hey." I said, getting his attention. "Why are you still here?"

He looks at me in confusion.

"I mean you should be back in class by now."

"Who would look after you?"

"I'm fine by myself." I shrugged. "Are you just using me as an excuse to skip class?" I teased.

He looked around for awhile as if he was thinking before looking back at me again with a smile on his face. "Maybe?" He laughs, so did I.

"I'm telling on you." I say, still laughing.

He fake gasps, putting a hand on his mouth acting like he was shocked. "After I bought you food? Traitor."

I continued laughing. I never thought Leo had this side. I thought he was just this quiet, mysterious kid.

We were interrupted when a teacher went in, telling us to lower our voice down. Apparently our voices were heard through the halls.

Leo puts a finger on his mouth. "Shhh, we might get in trouble." He whispers.

"No need to whisper." I chuckle. "But hey, thank you for taking me here and for the food as well."

"No problem."

"Are you really not going back to class?"

He shakes his head. "Not gonna happen."