iii

Soohee had a silly grin on her face. One that looked liked she was plotting an evil plan. She stood in front of the window, both her hands were placed on her hips.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"Let me demonstrate something iconic that happened here." She holds up a finger. The three of us looked at her, curious as to what she would do next.

She went on her tip toes and looked outside as if she was looking for someone or something. "What if Ni-ki and Jay passes by and I miss them?"

I tilt my head, confused. "I don't get it."

"Me neither." Jay says.

"Shush!" Soohee looked at Jay, holding a finger at her lips then points at me. "Only Luna would get this."

"Okay but why were our names mentioned?"

"I said quiet." Soohee glares. Jay acted out zipping his mouth with his hands then raises his hands in defense.

"Okay, now, pretend this is a tree." She continued and hides behind the curtains. Peeking her head out, she points at the wall. "It's them! I know Ni-ki when I see him."

The situation was familiar to me. It was a blurr memory but my eyes widened when I remembered what she was trying to show us. I grabbed a pillow, throwing it at her. "Stop that Soohee!"

That was one of the memories I was trying to forget. It was really embarassing. I definetly regret doing that.

"Oh now you remember." She laughs, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at me with twice the force.

"Hey! it should be a secret between us."

"What? I didn't say anything though."

"Yes but you did SHOW it to them!" I hugged her tightly, bringing her down to the bed with me.

"Let go of me!" She shouts while laughing. She wriggled her body, struggling to get out of my grip. "Kang Luna!!"

"Han Soohee!"

"Park Jongseong, present!" Jay says raising his hands. "I didn't know we would have a sudden roll call."

Ni-ki laughs. He grabs the teddy bear that was on Jay's hand and throws in onto us.

"Hey that's mine!" Jay whines.

"You want it back? Here." I say as I throw it back, accidentally hitting him in the face.

Soohee, who was still in my arms bursted out laughing. "He deserved that."

Ni-ki approached us with a smile, he grabbed my arm. "I think we should stop, yeah?"

I loosened my grip on Soohee. She ran towards Jay with a pillow on her hands.

"Aha! Got ya!" She shouts, hitting Jay's head with a pillow.

And that's how our pillow fight started.

**

"If you do that again, I won't go easy on you." I say as I lay down on my bed with my phone on my hands.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Sera laughs "but if they do find out about your obesession about Ni-ki back then, so what?"

"Stop, just stop." I groan. I covered my face with my other hand. "It's embarassing, I couldn't even believe that I did that."

Come to think of it, I was creepy back then. If I were Ni-ki, I would have transferred to another school.

"Imagine confessing everyday."

"Imagine if I drowned you."

"I'll pull you with me so that we'll drown together." We both laughed.

I'm actually lucky to have Soohee, she's been with me through my ups and downs. have no idea how someone like her became friends with me.

The knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts. "Luna." I hear my mother's voice on the other side.

"Hey, gotta go." I said before ending the call. "Come in mom."

"Were you on the call with Soohee?" She asks, closing the door behind her.

"Yeah." I answer briefly.

She smiled and sat next to me. I moved my foot, giving her some space. "You should invite her for dinner sometime, I miss seeing her around."

"Sure you do." I mumble.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." I say immidiately.

My mother loves Soohee, probably more than she loves me. I hate how she always compares me to her, she's making me feel like I'm a failure. But still, I couldn't bring myself to hate my best friend.

She nods, with a sigh she got up. "Dinner's ready, let's go eat."