"Siblings??"

Wei's POV
'Oh how cute is it for a boy you like to fall asleep in your hands ?' Its amusing, but would have been probably been better if he didn't have those injuries. I don't know why but my heart's aching like hell and tears are at the verge of blasting out from my eyes. I don't know what this feeling is. I am confused that is it because I don't like violence that much or is it because I don't like carrying heavy people. Okay that wasn't funny, I apologize. I reached the infirmary with the asleep and flinching boy. The nurse peeked her head out and let us in. I settled Aayan on the bouncy, soft bed and took the nurse outside to talk about his injured situation. The nurse cringed at seeing me and Aayan all covered up in blood but then softened after realizing the incident was not quite considerate. The nurse told me to help clean up Aayan and of course I agreed, whose gonna miss the chance of seeing Aayan beautiful mesmerizing features from close. I took a damp cloth, unzipped his black hoodie and unbuttoned his white shirt. I cleaned the neck area because it had dried marks of blood that had flowed down to his chest. I took a cotton swab and dipped it in the antiseptic liquid and cleaned the injuries to prevent any infection. I hoped that he didn't flinched when I cleaned his injury, but rather he punched me in the chest and I coughed really hard. I don't know if I had mistaken but I thought I saw a bit concern on Aayan's face when I was still in my coughing process. But then his expression changed to something else I couldn't comprehend or didn't want to. He growled at me and said," Why am I here ? Who said I needed your help? You don't need to concern yourself with my matters." I couldn't resist smiling at his point and replied, " You think you would have survived that bull, huh jujube?
( Jujube is a sweet tasting fruit or red dates of the Chinese origin.)
Aayan looked confused as to what Wei called him but his heart was beating faster than the last time and Aayan doesn't like Wei change his heart beat with his talks. He asked or say also warned him what it meant and not to call him it.
Wei smiled and replied, " Okay jujube." Aayan frowned and slept of on the soft bed. Wei stayed by Aayan until Aisha broke Wei's intense but yet loving gaze at Aayan by chuckling. Wei pulled her out of the room. Aisha lifted an eyebrow and said," Brother Wei, I think you have fallen hard for Aayan." Wei replied with a disappointed look," Its just a crush which will go away like a passing cloud?" Aisha spoke with a concerned tone ," Brother, I know you don't want him to be the passing cloud but you are scared. I know the past still haunts you." Wei replied," Aisha you know, I think I have never met anyone like you who is strong even after this family shit we have gone through." Aisha rolled her eyes and said," I know right." They both pulled to a hug and chuckled. Aisha got an idea and said," What if I told Aayan that you are my step brother? Would he kinda stop hating you?" Wei flinched at the idea and replied ," No way you are saying that to him, he probably will start to hate me more and may even start to hate you." Aisha shrugged. Wei then embraced Aisha's jawline and said, " I have a account to settle with someone today, will see ya later." Aisha replied, " You're not going to fight Ryan,  right?" Wei smirked leaving Aisha smiling.

Oh, lots of work. I have added a twist to this story and it seems like you all have been fooled cause Aisha and Wei are step siblings. Vote for this chapter if you like it and please gimme some comments, I too need some motivation from ya guys, right?? Bye bye my smol beans.... macaroons.....chocopies and blossoms.....