" To You"

I was very confused on what should the title be for this chapter. I am really obsessed with keeping every single thing meaningful. I first thought on naming it 'The path to you' but after a lot of thinking it rested on only 'To you'.

Wei's POV:
I was walking inside the airport with Dad and mom. Aisha didn't accompany us as she knew she would cry out rivers if she saw me go. I looked back thousands of time wishing for a miracle to happen and Aayan to come meet me, which was impossible. It was just a way for me to keep my light of hope burning. I sighed heavily. Dad noticed and gave my a assuring hand squeeze and mom smiled warmly at me.

Meanwhile, Aayan's POV:
I rocked up from the bed even after the intense pain after hearing Aisha...Ma and Aarya tried to make me lay down but I am too stubborn to follow that. I stood up from the bed holding my abdomen tightly to make it hurt less. The doctor's and nurses rushed towards me, but I dodged them running towards the door.

"Aayan don't..." Ma screamed.

"Please ma I have to stop him, he is leaving me alone. " I said and ran out of the room. I was running through the hospital, whimpering with pain and breathing heavily. I was being chased by doctors, ma, Aarya and the security. I quickly exited the hospital , the doctors and security guards stopped but ma and Aarya continued to chase me. I quickly caught a cab sat inside it and told the driver to drive away.
"Ugh....please drive to the airport." I said, breathing heavily with teary eyes trying to hold in the pain.

"Aayan..." I heard Ma's scream. I turned back and saw her chasing me with a cab. I told the driver to drive faster and he did.

I slowly lifted the hospital shirt I was wearing up to my chest and saw the injuries bleeding again.

"Ugh...the injuries."

After some time.....

"Chasing your love?" The driver said looking at me through the rear mirror.

I nodded smiling slightly to show my agreement.

We reached the airport, I gave the driver some money I had slid out of Aarya'a purse to tease her. The driver smiled and denied. I gave him a questioning look.

"Go for your love, if its successful buy them a gift with this money." And he left leaving my dumbfounded yet impressed.

I tried running inside the airport but the guards held me up and didn't let me through. I screamed to them to let me go and find Wei. I saw Wei in quite long distance and screamed his name....

"Wei....Wei....."

"You cannot go inside sir." One of the guard said.

"Please let me through, I have to see him." I begged but they denied.

"You are totally bleeding and injured and you don't have airport pass as well." The guard said sighing.

"Wei....Wei..." I screamed again and this miraculously caught his attention.

Wei's POV:
I stopped looking towards the entrance because I knew it was impossible for him to come here with those serious injuries.

"Wei...Wei" I heard my name being called out from quite a distance.

I turned around to see a bleeding Aayan held by two guards. I felt my heart crumble. I don't know what to do now. I felt my eyes getting teary and I felt myself crying. I ran towards him leaving my parents dumbfounded but yet following me.

Aayan was on his knees now, holding his injuries. Tears bursting out of his eyes. Both emotional and physical pain was visible on his face. I bent down to hug him tightly. Lightly giving support to his head on my shoulder. He nugged his head in my neck and sobbed terribly. Every sob could display the pain he felt.

He clenched on to my shirt and was shaking awful. I cupped his face and wiped of his never ending tears and connected our foreheads. Breathing slowly but deeply, we looked into else's eyes. He slid his hands on my shoulders making a lock to never let me go.

"You still have to see my fighting skills. Do you think you could get rid of me so easily?" He said, smiling slightly but still quivering.

" How could I leave you when you are so stubborn." I smiled back.

"Wei....Wei....He has been caught and executed. You can stay here." Dad said breathlessly while running towards us after attending a phone call.

I turned back facing dad smiling brightly on hearing the news.
I reverted towards Aayan and connected our foreheads, hands at the same position as before...

"I will stay with you forever."

"Uhm....did I miss something?? Oh Aayan you are bleeding let's get you to the hospital. " Dad said feeling concerned yet curious.

In no time Aayan's mother and sister joined us too.

"Aayan....how dare you leave the hospital and the injuries.....shhhh" Aayan's mother hissed seeing the bleeding injury.

" Oh mam they just had a emotional confession scene in the middle of the airport." Said the guards, dramatically wiping of their fake tears making us all laugh.

I looked into his eyes again, smiling at each other.

"I love you" I spurted out without thinking.

"I love you too." Aayan said making me blush and blushing himself too.

'I hope to stay in this story forever. Our 'Love Beyond Borders'. Aayan and Wei thought together.

I am thinking of adding a few short bonus chapters so please wait for them. I will try to make them as cute and intimate as possible. Bye bye my chocopies, macaroons, blossoms and smol beans.......