"Found You......"

Aayan's POV:

Oh no......This is not good.

Wei was laying on the ground, his eyes closed, breathing heavily. Blood emerging from the corners of his pink plump lips. He had dried mark of tears and beads of sweat on his face. His beautiful face looked so desperate today, his face itself was begging to be let free, asking for air to breathe upon, demanding for freedom to enjoy it. I called him but my voice left as a low whisper.

"Wei."

"Aa......Aayan? How did you get here?"

"I will tell this things to you later ok, now we gotta get out of here,ok?"

He just hummed in response, too tired to speak.

I helped him get up and started walking.

We were trying to be quiet, but my fucked up luck can't be at rest so......I accidently hit the boxes making them fall and making loud consecutive thud noises. There were many men coming towards us. I don't know but I had a urge to kiss Wei at the pit of my stomach, but I resisted it. I made Wei slid off the window I got through, I was about to jump off when I heard two gunshots and a stinging pain at my stomach and chest. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was Police sirens, Wei screaming out my name, holding my face and telling me not to close my eyes.

" Hey......Aayan....ple....please don't clo.....close...your eyes, Wake up....Aayan." Wei stuttered, trying to hold his sobs and tears which might make him burst.

" Hey I....a... am... okay, al....right? I just ne...need a short sle...sleep, I...will be u...up in no time." I told almost whispering and whimpering in pain.

"No..no no...t now pls....don't sle....sleep now" Wei begged.

Wei's POV:

I told him not to sleep but he closed his eyes, breathed heavily slowly lowing the speed of it. I shook him trying to get an response but nothing. I cried, screamed blaming myself for what was happening, I was not able to hold in the grudge I held against my father, he has made it a living hell again, I lost again............'Why are you doing this? Leave me alone already.' And everything blacked out.

Aayan's POV:

Beep......beep......beep was what I heard at first.

I heard people talking but their voices were not quite clear, I wasn't able to open my eyes. My head felt heavy and it hurt, felt like it would burst any second. I had a stinging pain near my chest and stomach making it hard to breathe. I tried opening my eyes. I wasn't able to see anything clearly, it was all blurry. I shook my head lightly to have a clear vision but all in vain. I guess that was the last thing I saw and heard before fainting again.

Wei's POV:

I jerked of from the bed I was laid on, I looked around finding Aisha sitting beside me, laying her head on the bed and asleep. I shook her lightly, she sat up after her long slumber. Her eyes were puffy, red and watery, her hair was messy and tangled, her dress was shaggy and unaproned but clean.

" Wei, do you need something? Are you hurt? Should I call the doctor?" She spurted in one breathe.

"No, I am fine." When realization suddenly hit me.

"Um, Aisha whe...where is Aayan? Is he......Alright?" I asked fast but breathily and almost whispering the last part.

Aisha started to cry, sobbing uncontrollably. I was trying to stay calm and collected but her actions were making me terrified that something wrong had happened but again scared if I let my emotions free they might roam around my head making it hard to be stable.

Finally Aisha spoke, making my heart beat faster.

"Aa....Aayan....He"

"Aayan what? Aayan what Aisha?" I asked feeling my pulses grow, making it almost impossible to inhale.

"Wei....What happened? Doctor...Doctor...." She screamed, seeing me vulnerable.

The doctor rushed in, tried to calm me down. I asked and asked for Aayan but all in vain. I calmed myself down but I breathed unevenly. I asked the doctor to take me to Aayan, they promised to take me to him when I am all fit and healthy.

They made me have food, cleaned me and kept me on glucose. In a day, I was perfectly fine.

We were walking through the corridor, heading to Aayan's room. My heart beating faster than expected, I was fidgeting with my fingers trying to hide away my nervousness. I was scared Aayan will hate and blame me for his condition. Blame, I can take it but hate is something I can't live with. We were before Aayan's room, I sneaked up the door, saw him laying with bandages, wires plugged on to him, breathing soundlessly, calmly sleeping. 'What have I done? Aayan has to suffer because I didn't listen to dad. I should have gone away before.

( Dad here is referred to his step dad or Aisha's father.)

I went inside, walking slowly to reach up to his bed. I caressed his face lightly, tracing his jaw line, reaching up to his nose lightly. I stroked his soft hair, slightly tugging his hair back from his face. I bent up to reach his forehead and kissed it, feeling the warmth he emitted. I sat on the seat beside his bed, I slid my hand under his blanket and held his hand, slowly sliding it out and gently but breathily kissing it. I didn't know what to say but I wanted him to get up and fight me like he used to.

"Aayan.....get up....plea....se, fight me.....I am still wai...waiting for you to show me yo....your skills." I said sobbing.

He didn't even budge. I kissed his hand again got up and went away. I knew I had to keep everyone I loved safe, I have to go away. I saw Dad near the hospital window looking out. I came near him.

"Dad, I will go wherever you want me to." I spurted

Dad turned towards me, frowning " You know what you are doing, right?"

"Yes"

" Fine, I will get you a plane ticket to U.S"

Author's Note:

Umm, I think the chapter came out kinda ok . Don't know. So my chocopies, macaroons, blossoms and smol beans if you liked the chapter vote and COMMENT please. Byebye :)