"Revenge for nothing"

Aayan's POV:
I am standing near the main gate of the dorms, waiting for Aisha to come back. A white car suddenly appears in front. Aisha popped out of the car, tears rolling down her cheeks and small sobs every now and then. Aisha took her stuff out of the backseat and ran off towards the dorms. I followed. A sudden urge of turning back flashed my mind. I turned back while running, to my surprise it was Wei who was with Aisha. I turned back and continued to follow her. I held her by her hand to stop her, she turned away, wiped her face and looked towards me with a 'everything fine' smile. I raised an eyebrow. I dragged her to the school backyard, her favorite spot, to lighten her mood up a bit. My curiosity was eating me up, 'What was Aisha doing with Wei?',' Why was she crying, I haven't seen her cry for years?' but knew this wasn't the right time to ask. Oh but Aisha noticed my uncomfortable gesture and spoke up, "Had a fight with my parents but its alright now." I nodded. We probably sat there for ten minutes with pin drop silence. I broke up this awkward silence with offering to take her to the new café near the dorm and buy her some ice cream. Her lips curled up and she answered," Ok then, all on you". I smirked and agreed. After a lot of walking we arrived at the café. She marched inside dragging me with her. After having every item on the menu and of course leaving me broke we left the café with one happy and one sad heart. After reaching to the dorms, Aisha went back to her room to rest after this stressful day and I am roaming around the school campus in my own thoughts. I must show Wei not to mess with Aisha, she is like my sister no-one can dare to hurt her. She hasn't cried in years. He has to pay.

**********

Aayan knew what he had to do, he had a plan and it wasn't anything decent. He knew this this was going to bring trouble for everyone but he dared to do this for his beloved sister like Aisha. He went to a famous thug, with a fairly enough price to pay. He was furious and wasn't thinking rationally. But do we know what awaits for us in the future......

The Next Day,

Wei's POV:

I will surely kill Aisha for sending me to buy her ice cream from a famous café near the city center to make it up to her. I had to take a shortcut because of her nagging. I am walking through an narrow alley, where probably even a ghost doesn't wander. Thwaack...... In split of second, I was gasping for air. Someone had hit the back of my head with something heavy. I felt my vision go blurry, I felt heavy and dizzy. I couldn't hear anything, I struggled with keeping myself in balance, I turned back to see who is behind this, a probably taller man was standing in front of me, grinning towards me. I fell on the ground, still struggling to breathe, trying to stand and fight when I was hit again and.......  

Aisha's POV:

Wei has gone for a long time to bring my ice cream and has not returned yet, might be with his friends, huh? I called Aayan to see if Wei's in his room but no avail. From what I know he doesn't have any friends here except having a crush on Aayan and having me. This is tensing, let's wait till he comes back. 

This is a whole tensed chapter, sorry for the late update though. Hopefully my readers will like it. Bye bye my smol beans....chocopies....blossoms......macaroons.....okay enough. See you in the next chapter then.