"Family Issues"

Aisha's POV
Our parents has called us to visit them immediately today. Its been a long time since we have met them and they were sounding really tensed.

I turned towards Wei, he was fidgeting with his white button up shirt. I knew he was nervous meeting them after so long. I placed my hand on his and gave it a light squeeze.
He turned towards me and gave a jittery smile. He quickly started the car and we drove off.

Aayan's POV:
Where has Aisha gone? Cannot be in her room, she is a morning person. Cannot be in canteen as well, she is dieting. Let's give a last call........I took out my mobile and called her......beep.....beep.... beep... beep.....ugh pick up Aisha. Where the hell are you? Ok one message and I am done....

Aisha's POV:
Oh shit! AAYAN! Probably has blasted like a volcano till now. I took my mobile from my fancy purse and oh no......What seriously, 50 missed calls and 21 messages. Huh. I called him and he raped my beautiful ears. Oh they are sore. I looked at Wei and he smirked?? I informed Aayan that I was going to my parents' for an emergency and to my suprise he calmed down and said," Be safe, alright?" Oh my dear Bro Aayan. The call ended after a lot of scolding.

I placed my gaze on Wei who had fixed his concentration on driving. I spoke up, " Aayan has probably gone insane, has almost called and messaged for hundred times."

 "He cares for you Aisha, I hope he does for me too." Wei said frowning.

 "Ohk didn't expect that answer but he will soon." I said reassuring him.

We both gave each other a assuring smile and the rest of the journey was silent.

Wei's POV:
We are in front of our parents' mansion. I haven't met them for years hopefully everything will be alright.
We both jumped out of the car and our parents popped out of the house to help us. We entered the house and saw our dad sit on the sofa. I tried to find some clue through those blank eyes which were long lost in thoughts. "Dinner is  ready, sweetie." suddenly mom cried out. Dad looked up from his own puddle of thoughts and smiled. He got up excitedly and lead us to the dining room. The table had a beautiful green tablecloth laid on it. Mom placed many appealing dishes on the table. I without being able to hold the curiosity asked," Dad, you have something to tell us, don't you?" The smile from his face disappeared turning into fear. We stayed quiet for a while, Dad opened his mouth to say something when Aisha interrupted, " Wei, let him eat. He is been waiting for us for hours must have been tired." I simply nodded. Aisha spoke again," Do you know Dad, Wei had a fight back at school?" Oh no, I am totally doomed. Dad squealed," What? Wei?" I replied with a shrug," I was protecting a friend, sorry." He gave a pat which ofcourse surprised me and sighed and finally talked," Wei, protecting a friend is not a thing I am stopping you from but fights? " The gentleness in his voice cooled me off. I looked down.

Aisha's POV:
Ohk, I did something not so great. But I swear I did it to change the mood. Wei spoke up," Now that we have finished eating, dad?" Dad nervously held his temples and spoke up," He ran from the jail and we have to move away." My heart stopped, I terrifiedly looked at Wei, who might have fainted if mom didn't held him on right time. I gave him a glass of water. Tears burst out of his eyes, he shivered. I took hold of him and rubbed his back and whisper in his ear that its gonna be alright. Dad finally broke the tension by speaking up," You and your mom are gonna move away, he might try to harm your mom and I think it will be best if you two stay away from here a bit." I shouted back," No, this time I am not going back. We can't run away everytime he comes out. And I am not leaving you two alone. Mom you can move out just don't force me into it." "Wei but...."." No buts dad." Dad sighed. Wei ran upstairs and I followed.

Wei's POV:
I am not letting myself stay in that fear. I will face him, no matter what. I went to pack my bag up to return to the dorms. Aisha followed. We dash passed our parents, popped our bags into the car. Gave them a hug and a reassuring smile and left. The whole journey went in silence and awkwardness. As we reached near school dorms Aisha finally spoke," Wei you should leave as Dad said, I know you worry about me and Dad but.....". I was frustrated and was angry and in this situation I screamed at her," No I am not leaving you and Dad. Let that bastard come but I cannot be selfish and leave you both in danger, you understand?" Aisha flinched.  Tears started rolling down her perfectly blushed cheeks. She jumped out of the car......crying and sobbing.

Hello, so here we have a unknown person. Guess who might he be and comment. Gimme some motivation, will ya?? Bye bye my chocopies....... macaroons........smol beans and blossoms.