Untold Story

The sun shines bright through the leaves of the trees. How did they end up having a picnic? Ghostbur obviously suggested it and everyone wanted to do it so Tommy guessed he had no choice in the matter. It's not like he didn't want to, he just had no energy. This whole death thing was really exhausting turns out.

"Bee!" Tubbo yells cheerfully. Ghostbur laughs and Dream just looks fed up, he still laughs along. Tommy also chuckles. Tubbo invited Ranboo, though he didn't show up, Tommy had a feeling Dream knew why. Ranboo, and dream obviously, was really the only one that visited Tommy while he was away. They would talk to through books when Ghostbur decided not to visit. Nobody asks.

The clouds cover the blinding sun for a brief moment and a small breeze blows the corner of the picnic blanket over. It's an easy fix, Ghostbur tidies it up, and places a big rock he found over it.

Why did we even tidy this place back up? It's probably gonna get ruined again anyway. Suggestive panic appears on Tommy's face, he lifts his head and faces Tubbo.

"Tommy you okay?" The brunette stares back at Tommy, looking somewhat concerned.

"Tubbo am I still exiled?" Tommy says almost immediately.

Tubbo looks at Dream, they were having a whole conversation in silence. "Oh, yes Tommy, you're still exiled." Dream says, Tubbo shakes his head in disbelief as does Tommy. No. No. No. No. No. I don't deserve this. Why do I deserve this? What did I even fucking do. I'm fucking dead, why should I still be exiled? He doesn't even remember why was put in exile to begin with so why? This is where he dies. His head is flooding with horrible thoughts. Nobody is going to visit him, the only reason they would is out of pity. Suddenly his eyes are like waterfalls. He puts his palms over his eyes and starts mumbling, sobbing. His palms take themselves from his eyes and make their way around his head, his knees to his chest.

"No, no this isn't fair." Tubbo says.

"He burned down George's house, Tubbo, he blew up L'manburg! You can't cover for him." Dream grins and Tommy's face drops further.

"Dream, no, you can't say shit like that! He can't remember anything and he'll believe it. I was told it was Alivebur that did that. Don't blame this on Tommy." Ghostbur pleads. Tubbo smiles, at least Ghostbur is on his side, right? No, no, no, he's taking the blame for me, they're already pitying me, I didn't blow up L'manburg right? I wouldn't. That's my own fucking country I wouldn't even fucking think about blowing the place up. I would never. That's my home. Everything I love is there. He stares blankly at Dream. Dream can only grin.

"Hey Tommy it's okay, I'll visit you every day again, just like before." He smiles coldly.

"Yeah. Yeah but no, I can't be here anymore. I was-"

"Traumatized by Tubbo? I know Tommy. Life's not fair. Tubbo agreed with everyone else, even Ghostbur," Ghostbur wants to interrupt but doesn't have the chance, "that it was best if you stay away. I'm sorry." Dream is speaking for him at this point.

"I wasn't going to mention Tubbo." Stubbornness tears at his lungs. His mind goes back to blowing up L'manburg. He wouldn't really do that would he? There are plenty of reasons why would seek revenge but surely he wouldn't go that far. Surely not.

"It's okay, you're in denial I get it. You wouldn't have thought you'd do such a thing but it's okay Tommy, I'm here for you." Those last few words ring in Tommy's head. I'm here for you, as fucking if. Dream tears his eyes away from Tommy, who's tears are still flowing like a river down his pale cheeks.

Tubbo takes his gaze to Ghostbur, and then to Dream, "Didn't you say that he wasn't still in exile?"

"Did I?" Dream grins again but bigger.