Cars and Glitter

When they arrive they all get out and head into the bowling alley. They seemed like such an unlikely group. They all gets there bowling shoes and balls. "Your gonna need two lanes for all 8 people" the man behind the desks says. "Man, we wanted all play on the same one." Toni says clearly annoyed. "Sorry ma'am you'll take lanes three and four." Shelby sees Toni is clear upset so while everyone is putting on there shoes she's comes up with a idea "hey guys how about we make this more interesting..." Everybody looks up and all the eyes are on her now. "Like what?" Rachel says interested. "How about we have teams. The losing team pays for the dinner and the winning team can dare the losing team to do anything they choose..." Shelby looks around impressed with herself. Everyone eventually agrees and the teams are paired up as team one being: Dot, Rachel, Leah, and Fatin. Team Two being: Toni, Martha, Shelby, and Nora.

~~~~~
The game was turning out to be pretty serious. Which didn't mean it wasn't fun team ones total was 248 and team two's was 233 Toni and Rachel were the best bowlers. With Dot Rachel and Leah on the other team Toni wasn't sure she can carry her team to the win. "Ohhh I got two pins did you see that Toni." Toni looked up. She tried hard to suppress a smile but it was so funny seeing Shelby being so happy about knocking two pins over. "Me and Marty are obviously carrying this team." Toni teased Shelby as she sat down.

She looked away suddenly aware of the proximity. Shelby put a hand on her thigh and she looked up to met her eyes. "I'm so glad your here." Shelby said with a smile. "Me too."

Toni looked around at the two tables the girls occupied. She never will be willing tell anyone this but it was fun with all of them. Rachel was talking to Dot about diving and how she use to feel like it was all she wanted. Fatin and Marty were talking about something Toni couldn't hear. Though Fatin kept looking up toward Leah who was bowling next to Nora and asking about stance. Toni could see there was something going on there.

It all seemed so natural and peaceful in a way Toni didn't expect. It felt like they were meant to be together. "Shelby was are you doing here babe?" Toni looked up surprised to see Andrew she looks down at Shelby next to her who quickly taken her hand off of Toni's thigh. Shelby also seemed shocked and a little annoyed. Toni thinks she was just not reading her well. "Hey Andrew I was just hanging out with some new friends." She says looking over the group. Andrew is as well it's obvious he's not impressed. "Come on let's go hang out with my friends." He says. Grabbing Shelby by the arm. "What? no ! I still have a game to finish Andrew!" She says trying to quietly yell at him. "Come here for a second then."
~~~~~

Shelby is being dragged by the arm to the arcade. "Andrew stop what is wrong with you." Shelby says and Andrew turns around already angry. "You shouldn't be hanging out with people like them." Andrew says yelling still holding on to her arm. "People like who Andrew?" She says yanking her arm away. "Like Rachel or Nora." He says. Shelby looks at him shocked. "Your serious?" She sees it in his eyes he is. "You know what we will talk about this later right now I'm going back to my friends." She says already turning. "Hey, I'm telling you are friends are gonna say things about you." Shelby knew it was true. They didn't accept people like that into there group. She hated her friends. They weren't even her they were Andrews. Shelby use to have a friend though. Becca.

She storms off back to the group. Wiping little tears she's trying to control. By the time she's back she already has a fake pageant smile on her face. "Hey are you okay?" Toni says getting up and walking towards Shelby. "Yup just had to tell him I had to finish this game." She can see concern in Toni's brown eyes. She looked so cute. Shelby notices there staring into each other's eyes and says "I'm fine; I promise" a little bit of a lie. Toni can tell. She nods her head anyway and they sit back down. Everyone can tell that Shelby is clearly really upset.
~~~~~

There down to the last to points Fatin and Nora. The points are 276 and 269. Fatin bowls knocking down 7 pins. Nora bowls and knocks down two 3.

Team one celebrates there victory high fives. Shelby is distracted looking over at Andrew hating that she has to deal with her stupid friends and him. "Okay so I'm hungry as hell so let's go get some burgers or something." Shelby is snapped back into the group. "What about the dare?" Rachel says. "Ohhhh yea what are we going do to the losers." Fatin pipes up an arm sling around Leah looking at her. "Huddle up-" Rachel stops half way there her sentence looking at Andrew and his friends who are staring at her and talking. Everyone looks and then Dot speaks up "I have an idea..."
~~~~~

"Absolutely not" Shelby says while taking the can of silly string. "You can't back out now we made the deal and you started it." Fatin says handing her some glitter. "I didn't think it would involve doing this to peoples car." Dot chimes in "Oh come on shelbs. It's people you know consider it a prank."

Shelby looks between the two then asks "Why did you have these anyway Rachel?" Rachel pops her head out of the trunk. "I was suppose to use them to prank my cousins when they came to me and Nora's birthday. But this is better." She says handing Fatin some more silly string.

"Hey Shelby which ones Andrews." Toni says with a smirk. "Not really the best first impression huh?" She asks. "I wanna break his fucking window." Toni says. She's pretty angry about what Shelby eventually said to everyone. Shelby was trying to calm her down. But she understood the anger. She thought about breaking something to.

"You guys ready?" Fatin says shaking her can. "I though this was for the loser" Martha says. "You think I'm gonna miss this fun Angel?" She says making them both laugh. Rachel, Dot, and even Nora also have cans and glitter.
~~~~~

By the end of what Shelby knows is gonna start a fight with Andrew there laughing and trying to get into the cars to go to a cheap restaurant not far from here. "Why don't we get food from here?" Marty's says. "Because the food here is worst than at school." Nora says trying to get a bit of silly string off. "Fair enough." Dot says and they all get in the two cars. They admire there work. Talking about how many silly string cans they used on the three cars. They all watch and laugh at the silly string cars and glitter.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter I've been getting a lot of love which is great! I hope your having a great day and yea. Enjoy!