Yea I Do

"We're here." Martha says. She gets out of the car. Toni grabs the bag in the back filled with things like food, chargers, and things to keep themselves busy.

"So what's the plan I mean with her parents and everything." Toni says. "I'm sure her parents will be coming home soon now. I mean the hospital has to have there number. We're just here so she has someone." Martha says.

They reach the front of the hospital. It look like a newer one. Not to far from the party. Martha tells the receptionist Leah's name and she tell her the room. She hands them visitor bracelets and points them to a elevator.

When they arrive to the room they're surprised to see Fatin and Leah. Leah was talking about what happen right before she got hit. Her leg looking in a lot of pain. Fatin was holding her hand while she was talking. They both look up when they enter.

"Fatin I thought you were going home." Martha says. Fatin takes a sip of her water. She was obviously still not completely sober. She looked liked she had been crying. "Yea I asked to go with Leah when the ambulance was taking her. " She slurs a little.

"You should go home. It's getting pretty late." Martha says. She comes up beside Leah asking if she's okay. "Well I'm in the hospital Marty so not really." Leah says laughing a little. She stops because of the pain. Fatin looks like she wants to say no but gets up anyway. "Yea I should get an Uber." Fatin says. She walks over to Leah and places a small gentle kiss on her forehead. Leah smiles up at her.

"Well Shelby should be here soon." Fatin says looking at her watch. "Did you tell her to come?" Toni asks. She wasn't sure if seeing Shelby right now would be a good idea. "Yea. Well I told her what happen. She immediately asks what hospital." Fatin says grabbing her stuff. "Where did you guys go by the way?" Fatin asks while walking toward the door. "Oh she just... helped me with my wounds from the fight." Fatin arches an eyebrow but doesn't comment further. "Well, adios guys. I will officially mark this night unsuccessful. Feel better soon Leah." Fatins says walking out with a small wave.

Shelby arrives very soon. She's carrying some flowers in her hand. She seems a little nervous. She walks right by Toni and pulls a small vase out of her purse. "I thought you might need something.... not alive and beautiful. So I got you some flowers from some weird market that's open 24/7." Shelby says. Filling the vase with some water from the small bathroom in the room. She places the vase on the bed side table giving Leah a small smile.

"Thank you. I weirdly enough do needs those." Leah says looking at the flowers. "Thank you all but you should really go home it's really late and I don't expect you to stay." Leah says looking down at her own leg. She won't need to stay in the hospital to long besides a broken leg she had minor injures. She was lucky. She might be able to leave tomorrow.

"Yea we just wanted to bring you a sandwich and some water and to see if you needed anything." Martha says opening the backpack to hand over the food and water. "Umm if you don't mind I do need another blanket please and pillow."

"I'll go!" Toni and Shelby say at the same time. "You guys should probably both go. I'll stay here." Martha says instantly regretting it when she sees Toni's face.

They end up both going anyway. Awkwardly walking through the hall. This side of the hospital was pretty dead. It was were the people who were staying the night were. So most were sleeping. Which also meant it was hard to find a person to get a blanket and pillow.

"Ugh maybe we should just go back." Toni finally says after silently following Shelby for a few minutes. "Your very impatient." Shelby says making a turn back to we're they started. "We're going around in circles." Toni says getting a little annoyed. "Why is this hospital built like a fucking maze."