Nightmare

Bakugo yelled out as he sent another decent size blast at Gaara's sand wall finally cracking it. Renji raised to one knee blood pouring from a deep cut he got on his arm. "Damn it this guy has to go," he thought to himself standing up. "ROAR! ZABIMARU!" he yelled spinning his blade in the air before bringing it down on the sand wall collapsing it. Gaara's eyes widened as he sand wall was taken out. "I GOT YOU NOW!" Bakugo yelled as he charged towards Gaara with a huge blast. The blast launched Gaara to the very edge of the arena knocking him out cold. "Finally I can eliminate this guy," Renji said walking over to Gaara's unconscious body. "Hey not sure if you noticed but that is my elimination," Bakugo said walking over to Renji with a smirk. "Does it really matter who eliminated him," Renji said sarcastically turning back to Gaara. "It may not to you,but to me it does!" Bakugo yelled grabbing Renji by his clothes throwing him away from Gaara. Renji grew angry at the arrogance of the kid as he stood up. "Alright kid try this," Renji said whipping his blade in the air then slamming it down behind Bakugo. Bakugo quickly jumped back as the blade slammed down next to him. "What the hell are you doing!" Bakugo yelled as he turned to face the soul reaper who had a smirk on his face. "SCREW IT!" he yelled deciding to rush at Renji instead of eliminating Gaara. He blasted himself in the air going for a howitzer impact hoping it may knock him out. "HOWITZER IMPACT!" he yelled as he begin to spin hitting Renji dead on with the attack. Renji was sent flying back as he got rocked with the devastating attack. Bakugo laughed a bit as he got up rubbing his head in pain. "Finally," he said turning back to Gaara only to see he wasn't there. Bakugo looked all around in a state of panic knowing how dangerous Gaara could be. "You're a fool for not finishing me," Gaara said appearing behind Bakugo causing him to gasp. "Sand burial," he said softly as his sand begin to cover Bakugo who struggled to escape. "DAMN IT!" he said deciding to just say screw it he blasted the ground below him shooting him up in the sky. "You're the fool," Renji said behind Gaara as he slashed at Gaara's back before kicking him closer to the edge. Gaara winced in pain as he hit the ground his back now bleeding from the cut. "I'm sorry," Gaara said to himself as he he raised to one knee hearing his blood drip to the ground. Bakugo landed down in front of Gaara however he didn't strike him. "Listen you are injured why don't you just hop of the side," Bakugo suggested shrugging. "Thank you child,but I must decline," Gaara said as his sand had slowly covered Bakugo's feet. "You're a idiot!" Bakugo yelled as he quickly aimed at Gaara deciding to blast him. Gaara was launched off the platform as he floated in the air he saw Renji's blade appeared above him. "YOU ARE OUT!" Renji said as his blade crashed down sending Gaara out of the tournament. Zeno clapped as Gaara was sent out of the tournament with the most force. Slowly he pushed the button calling for Gaara's elimination. "Gaara from team ninja has been eliminated," the speaker said causing team ninja total shock. Gaara was expected to be in the final two of team ninja if they ever made it that far. "Dang it we needed Gaara," Kakashi thought to himself as he dodged a attack. Beerus smirked as he looked over at Might Guy "Whis that sand boy truly was no challenge once you beat the sand," he said with a evil chuckle. Tsunade shook her head with a sigh "What a arrogant cat," she said looking down. Bakugo chuckled a bit as in the end Renji did steal his elimination. "You're a total jerk,"Bakugo said as he charged towards the soul reaper with anger in his eyes. Renji's eyes widened as he was still in the air as Bakugo launched towards him. "ZABIMARU!" he yelled as he launched his zanpakuto blade to the ground. Using the blade to pull him toward the ground he used the momentum to kick Bakugo back to the ground. Bakugo spit out some blood as his body crashed towards the ground. Renji chuckled a bit as he picked up Bakugo by the belt carrying him towards the ledge. "You have heart kid," he said lifting him up preparing to toss him off. Bakugo smirked as he grabbed Renji's arm and tossed himself behind the soul reaper. "It's over!" Bakugo said as he blasted Renji with all he had left. Renji was sent flying over the ledge causing him to feel nothing but shock. "ROAR ZABIMARU!" he yelled out sending his blade crashing with the side of the arena pulling himself back on the wall. Using his blade he begin to swing to try and launch himself back on the platform. Bakugo fell to one knee panting as he used all he had on Gaara and Renji. Suddenly Renji landed behind Bakugo smirking as he panted a bit. Bakugo turned to look at him in surprise on how he wasn't eliminated. "Sorry to disappoint," Renji said as he launched a kick straight into Bakugo's jaw launching him off the edge. All Might stood up in the stands in complete shock to see a key player on the team had been eliminated. Zeno pushed the button causing the speaker to announce the elimination of Bakugo. Renji chuckled a bit as he fell onto the ground due to exhaustion. Ichigo smirked a bit knowing Renji had come out victorious in his battle. Rukia cheered from the stands as Renji triumphed in battle.

-The End-

Renji wins his battle against Tien,Gaara,and Bakugo in what could be considered a upset.

Eliminated:
Tien
Chad
Aizawa
Ikkaku
Gaara
Bakugo