II.

      .・゜-: ✧ :--: ✧ :--: ✧ :--: ✧ :--: ✧ :--: ✧ :-゜・.

Placing your f/c cloak to shield your face as it was the norm for men to do you quickly walked the streets to your home. Saying a quick greeting to your father you went to your room.

"I wonder what that traveler will be like?" You sighed and rubbed your temples. "Ah who am I kidding I probably won't see most of them anyways, I should get ready for my shift at the Red-Light Room."

Putting on the work attire (which you had to size to yourself since you weren't really the averaged size male) you looked at yourself in a mirror. Touching your s/c cheek you frowned. Was that really you looking back at yourself? You questioned. The s/c boy with e/c eyes.

You didn't look like the other men you saw, you were frail and weak. They were muscular and strong. You weren't handsome to the eyes of Artemyra. You weren't handsome to your own eyes.

Turning away sharply from the mirror you briskly walked to the out of the house to the Red-Light Room. Entering the building you waited until you were sent to a room.

It was daybreak when you exited the Red-Light Room. Stretching you let out a yawn. Putting your cloak over your head you continued to walk. Not paying attention to your surroundings you were suddenly knocked off your feet.

"Hey! Watch out!" A voice shouted. An arm found its way around your waist and a hand interlaced with yours. Shocked you finally looked up.

Purple

It invaded your vision and it was all you could focus on. "What a pretty color." You murmured, hand unconsciously moving towards it. Getting set up-right you heard a chuckle, "Aha! Thank you, no one's ever complimented it before." Looking to the source of the voice you were met with an unfamiliar face.

Honey Brown

You looked at the person's eyes in such wonder. The color invaded your sights and wrapped you in them, drowning in the pretty honey brown that was the man's eyes. They held such depth and understanding inviting you to find out more about this stranger.

"Uhh Miss are you okay?" Sinbad sweat nervously. "Sin! What did you do to her she's practically frozen!" A white-haired boy yelled at him. "Sin? Is that your name?"

Sinbad smirked, " Sinbad is my name fair maiden," he grabbed your hand and gave it a kiss, " May I have yours?"

Your face bloomed with warmth, an unfamiliar feeling blossoming in your chest. "I-I'm not...I'm a guy!" Sinbad blushed for the first time in a while. Ja'far, Mystras, and Hinahoho were taken aback behind him. "Sorry for mistaking you for a girl..."

"Y/N." You uttered out, trying to cool your warm face. "It's quite alright, it happens to me a lot."  Looking at the group of men you tilted your head, "Say are you the travelers that were supposed to be here?"

Sinbad smirked," We are! And I," Sinbad slightly unsheathed his sword, it giving of a blinding glow,"Am the first ever dungeon capturer!"

"Dungeon? Capturer?" You tilted your head. The group was confused, this wasn't the reaction they were expecting. Ja'far paid no mind, " Sin! We have to meet the Queen remember!" He grimaced and handed you a scroll," This is my book, I hope to see you again!"

You waves to the strange group and looked at the scroll in your hands. A book you haven't read before! You rushed home excited for the new story.

You opened the scroll and started to read, "This is the story of a boy named Sinbad..." Your eyes shone with wonder and you continued to read further.

It was dark when you finished reading. You were absolutely enamored with the story. It was like nothing you've ever read!

Trying to calm your nerves you laid on your bed and thought of the days events. Meeting Sinbad, the mysterious traveler. You thought of the enchanting purple of his hair. Then you thought of his enrapturing honey brown eyes. The swallowed every single thought you had, replacing them with Sinbad. Letting out a frustrated groan you buried your head in the sheets of your bed.

You muttered aloud," I must be real curious if he's all I can think of." Turning your head your eyes started to droop closed. You smiled welcoming sleep as you were excited to look for Sinbad tomorrow.