VIII.

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾We now return to your point of view

We now return to your point of view.

   The walk to the eatery was silent and awkward. The conversation felt like it had run dry. Food was the only thing on both of your minds.

Looking over to your left you stole a glance at Sinbad looking at the sky. His gaze shifted to you and he winked with a light smile that was enough to make your heart race and your cheeks warm.

Giving him a small smile back he quickly darted his gaze elsewhere. Noticing the place coming closer you lightly tugged at his jacket, not noticing how he lightly jumped and flushed at the sudden contact.

Leading him over to a table you looked down at your hand that was still clutching the fabric of his jacket. "Sorry..." You let go shortly.

He gave you a quick smile, "It's okay I didn't mind." Nodding you sat across from him. A man came over to your table to take your orders.

Sinbad ordered you both an omelette. Giving him an appreciative smile you started to talk again. Soon the food came. It was a single fluffy omelette. But, "Theres only one plate..." You spoke aloud.

Sinbad blushed, "They must've misheard me or something I'll order another!" Before he could walk further you gripped onto his jacket sleeve," It would take to long! Besides...I don't mind...sharing" You admitted looking away from him.

Sinbad rubbed his neck, his face heating up from the intimacy of sharing a meal with you," If you say so."

Grabbing one of the forks you both started to dig-in to the meal. You came to a sudden realization. Darting up out of your chair, Sinbad shot you an alarmed look," Whats wrong?"

"I just remembered i had work today! I had a lovely time truly! I'll pay next time." You were in such a hurry you didn't even realized you asked for a next time