VII.

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾This chapter is written in the point of view of Sinbad

This chapter is written in the point of view of Sinbad

   It was supposed to be a simple trip really. A trip with the same goal as the others. Go to some foreign place and have them grant access to trade.

And that was all that it would be...right? Until he ran into you. The first time he looked into your eyes he saw curiosity and wonder. Admittedly he mistook you for some other lady that he would make swoon for his charms.

But no you were a man. A handsome one at that. You made his heart stutter and skip a beat. This was different from when he flirted with various women on his travels. Was this love?

He shook his head as he entertained the though, his face flushing at a realization that might be true. Looking out at the night sky he was restless. He could only think of you.

And how your eyes twinkled just like the stars... he shook his head. Leaving the area he was staying he decided a walk would clear his mind.

The area was crisp and refreshing, the cool breeze simmering his warm skin. Letting out a long sigh of content he looked up at the stars once more.

A light cough was enough to break his train of thought. "What are you doing out here so late at night?" It was you the mere sound of your voice awakened the flames of desire in his chest.

"Clearing my mind." He answered shortly. Letting out a hum of approval you spoke once more,"Can I ask some questions?"

He chatted with you for hours and hours, time stopped as he got lost in the flow of your voice as he shared a pleasant conversation with you.

Soon the sun came and the grumble of both of your stomachs caused you to chuckle. He blurted it out without even thinking.

"Would you like to get a meal with me?"

Sure