V.

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Walking home after your jobs were done was tiring. Your fingers had small cuts from some gem shards that were a little to sharp, and your feet hurt from standing for many hours.

The feeling numbed when you saw Ja'far and Mystras looking up at the sky with worried expressions. Looking up you saw two bright gleams of light, one red and the other blue.

Rushing over to the duo the noticed you approaching. "Whats happening?" You asked with a tilt of your head. Ja'far replied," Sin's fighting with the Queen." Starting to get worried you rushed out," W-what! does that mean the Queen has a djinn?"

Letting out a sound in agreement he looked back up at the sky. Suddenly there was a large explosion. Letting out a gasp you turned your head to Ja'far, you noticed Mystras was looking at him as well.

However, Ja,far showed no worry in his expression," Valefor's true power is to limit the target's movement and it's working. Let's have faith in him." He expressed with a close-eyed smile.

Moments after the red light dimmed. Sinbad had won.
     ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
a/n: apologies for the late update! I was distracted with school and everything, But now I'm on a school break so be prepared for more chapters :]