IV.

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Days passed since you saw Sinbad. You were slowly starting to accept the fact that maybe he wouldn't come back. Your heart still stung lightly at the thought but you pushed forward.

Looking up at the bright stars you pondered the chance of Sinbad still being alive and well. Shaking your head you sighed and let out a bitter laugh," I could only hope."

Picking up the pace you walked over to the Gem Picking Station, greeting the tall men. You began to pick the small shiny flecks off the meat. Stretching you let out a yawn, " Say there's been less and less meat lately are the women mad about it?"

One of the men spoke up," They were quite mad! Even threatened to pay us less! But we came up with a simple solution." The other men nodded in confirmation. Tilting your head, " And what would the solution be?"

"We dropped down bigger pieces of meat!"

WOOSH THUD

Pieces of your hair raised slightly as the meat chunk dropped down in front of you. Letting out a whistle," Thats one big piece of meat..." Continuing to pick out the shards you gasped lightly as the meat started to shake.

You almost started backing away but then you saw the long strands of purple hair that kept you awake at night. Tilting your head you uttered a light, "Sinbad?"

Crawling out the meat the other men screamed in shock. When Sinbad finally crawled out a huge weight felt as though it was lifted off your shoulders. He was back safe!

It was only then you realized that he had absolutely nothing on him and just a thin leaf. Turning away your face heated up a concerning amount. You heard some men give him clothes and that was when you turned.

All you could see was Sinbad's face right in front of yours. Letting out a small shriek in surprise you stepped back and lightly tripped.

But the feeling of falling never came. "What is it with you and falling?" Sinbad humored. Deciding to humor him you let out a witty retort," What is it with you crawling out of meat? Hm Meatboy?"

A small look of shock washed over his face as he set you down. You could hear the laughter of Ja'far as Sinbad lightly sulked. But that attitude was quickly washed away as two women entered the sight.

"You!" One exclaimed in shock. "The one that was pushed off the cliff!" The other lady shrieked out in anger. Sinbad calmly walked over to them. Wrapping a hand around one's waist and holding her hand in his.

You couldn't even pay attention to what he said. All that you could focus on was the close contact Sinbad had with the other woman. You didn't know why you felt like this, hell you didn't even know what you were feeling.

Shortly after Sinbad turned around feeling your intense gaze. You snapped out of your thoughts to see him staring. Doing a small wave he smiled and left, the two others following shortly behind him.

You finally felt relief for the first time in a while. Letting out a small smile you contently continued your work knowing that Sinbad was okay.