𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

┆Synopsis!

┆Synopsis!

┆in which Momo, Nayeon, Tzuyu and Moon talk on a Vlive about their drinking habits

the way this vlive is iconic lmao

     It was the day after Momo's birthday and Nayeon, Momo, Moon and Tzuyu decided to do a vlive for once

     To say the least, all the girls drank the night before and Moon still had a headache, but since she promised them to do the vlive, she wasn't going to disappoint the members or the fans.

     Everything was going smoothly till Nayeon brought up that they all drank on Momo's party.

     "I was so full yesterday," Momo dropped her phone on the couch behind them and addressed the three girls, "I had a lot yesterday."

     Moon snorted and rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, gripping the younger's arm for comfort, "you passed out in the middle."

     "You did," Nayeon confirmed after Momo looked at them with wide eyes, asking them to shut up so that onces didn't listen to all the story that went down on the previous night.

     "Don't worry, I brought you home safely," Nayeon reassured the girl and ate a piece of cake, then pointed at Tzuyu, "and Tzuyu brought Moon home."

     "I'm thankful for my chewie," Moon mumbled, making the tall girl chuckle and rest her head on top of hers.

     "Someday I want to drink with once." Momo dreamingly spoke and the three girls instantly shook their heads, making the girl pout.

     "I'm sorry, unnie, but that will never happen."

     Nayeon shook her head and looked at the phone, as fans kept asking what they drank and didn't drink.

     "We drank wine."

     Tzuyu and Moon shared a knowing look and contained their laughter, remembering that Moon ( and Chaeyoung ) drank more than just wine.

     "We took a lot of pictures, didn't we?" Momo asked Moon and the girl shrugged, "I think so. I know that Tzuyu took pictures of me."

     "To be used in the future," the younger smirked, making Moon pout.

     "Did we keep drinking wine?"

     "Unnie, do you remember anything from last night?" Moon called out Momo and the other two started laughing, while at the same time answering Momo's question.

     "White wine, too."

     "And champagne," Moon remembered them but then furrowed her eyebrows, "at least Chae gave me a glass."

     "We drank champagne, red wine, white wine and then finished with red wine," Nayeon listed all the drinks and Momo instantly started laughing, already knowing the reason why she got drunk last night.

     "We drank different types of wine. It's Moon's fault that she challenged me to keep going."

     Moon shrugged and grabbed Tzuyu's hand to play with, "in the end I won because you passed out."

     Tzuyu smiled proudly at her girlfriend and Nayeon turned her attention to Momo, "you don't remember that I wanted to send you home but Jeongyeon wanted to finished the bottle, so I drank so quickly to finish it."

     "Really?"

     "I kept drinking and she asked why did I start drinking so fast," all of them started laughing, "she didn't drink at all."

     Moon wished she remembered that moment but, unfortunately, she was either doing something crazy or clinging Tzuyu for her dear life.

     "I'm curious about your drinking capacities," Momo read the comment and Nayeon quickly looked at the camera, "we really don't know it well."

     "Exactly," Moon raised her head from Tzuyu's shoulder but instantly missed the warmth so she laid it back again, "we don't drink much."

     "I can't drink Soju well." Momo stated and Moon pointed a finger towards her direction, "Momo unnie gets drunk after a bottle."

     "Don't you think so?" Momo asked Nayeon and the older one shrugged, "it depends on the booze and on the day."

     "Moon actually manages quite well with alcohol," Tzuyu stated, "last night, she drank even more than Momo and she didn't pass out."

     "Tzuyu can drink well as well," Moon also stated and the other girls agreed making Tzuyu confused, "really?"

     "Yeah. I believe that you two can take well your alcohol."

     "The irony," Moon nudged her girlfriend and playfully smirked, "the maknaes are the ones who can drink well."

     "Yesterday we drank similar amounts of wine though."

     Nayeon shrugged and pointed at Momo, "she didn't take it well. She got drunk too easily," Momo became embarrassed and shoved Nayeon away, at the same time as she hid herself in her jacket.

     Or at least she tried.

     "As an after party, we planned to go to a wine bar where Moon and I had been to," Nayeon started and Moon and Tzuyu instantly started laughing, remembering how the night ended up.

     "So we started going and I forgot how to get there. And Moon told us that she remembered where the place was, so we went after her. But, out of nowhere, we dropped by a random one. Right?"

     "Right," Momo confirmed and laughed, "I remember Sana unnie asking me, while she was grabbing onto me, if it was the place."

     All girls started laughing and Tzuyu shook her head, remembering how much work she had the previous night just to get Sana off Moon.

     "Did you suffer a hangover? None of us really. We didn't drink much to have a hangover."

     "I just have a headache," Moon proceeded to give a glare towards Nayeon, "but that is because someone decided to wake us up with her yelling."

     Nayeon shrugged, "I like to be heard."

     The other three rolled their eyes and gave the older one a knowing look, "we know, unnie."

     Nayeon gasped but ended laughing with them, everyone happy they were having a good time together.