𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇

┆Synopsis!

┆Synopsis!

┆in which Moon and Tzuyu tell the girls everything and Chaeyoung wins a bet

requested!

     Moon and Tzuyu had just got home and both frowned at how quiet and dark was

     Moon and Tzuyu had just got home and both frowned at how quiet and dark was. They didn't even hear the dogs or Sana letting something fall on the ground.

     "Maybe they left?" Moon wondered and that question got Tzuyu's exclusive attention.

     "We're home alone?" the girl asked as she walked closer to Moon and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. Moon shrugged, "definitely. It's dark and quiet. This house is always a party."

     The two girls let out a chuckle and shared a kiss, "maybe we should take advantage of it," Tzuyu shyly suggested and Moon gave her smirk, "what are you thinking?"

     "This," Tzuyu whispered and began to kiss down her jaw. Moon instantly melted, tilting her head back so Tzuyu would kiss her even more. The girl marked Moon's neck, causing an ecstatic hum to escape from her lips.

     Tzuyu brushed her lips against that weak spot on the girl's neck and moved her hands to her thighs. Both girls were elated and Tzuyu squeezed Moon's thighs and, in response, she let her name escape from her lips.

     "Tzuyu," Moon moaned into her ear, causing the girl to smirk and desire to get more sounds like those out of Moon's lips.

     But that wasn't going to be the case.

     The lights were turned on by the members, making the couple quickly pull away and look at the rest with their eyes widened in shock, the same look that the other girls had.

     "Hey, girls!" Nayeon excitedly exclaimed and extended her hand to Momo, who let out a groan as she took out some money out of her purse, "I just want to tell you two that I love you so much and thank you for making me win some money."

     "I hate it here," Momo murmured after she handed the money to Nayeon.

     "What's going on here?" Moon confusedly asked.

     "Well," Sana got up from her spot and went to hug Moon, "Jeongyeon unnie told us you two kissed and Nayeon unnie made a bet with Momo to see if we would catch you two kissing," she shrugged, "and we did," Sana let out a happy shriek and hugged Tzuyu and Moon tightly, "I'm so happy for you two! You finally acted up on your feelings!"

     The couple shared a look and Jihyo quickly caught it, "wait. This is not the first time, isn't it?"

     "No," Tzuyu replied and interlaced her fingers with Moon, "we're dating."

     "How long?" Mina wondered.

     "7 months," Moon replied and squeezed Tzuyu's hand for comfort.

     Chaeyoung was now the one extending her hand to Nayeon, that with a groan gave the money that she just won from Momo to her, "I told you they are dating. You guys didn't believe me."

     "Wait," Moon blinked her eyes in shock, "you knew?"

     "Of course I knew," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "we shared a bedroom, I could hear you two at night making out."

     "I never heard them," Dahyun murmured and Chaeyoung patted her head in comfort.

     "So," Moon trailed off and looked at Tzuyu confused, "you're all okay with us dating?"

     "Of course we are!" Jihyo exclaimed and Jeongyeon was the first out of her seat and wrap the two maknaes in her arms.

     "We're always going to support you two and help you hide your relationship as long as you two want before you want to tell the world. If you want to do that, of course."

     "Thank you," Tzuyu gave them a smile and all of them got up from the couch and hugged the two girls tightly. Finally celebrating that they were comfortable on telling them about the relationship.