𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

┆Synopsis!

┆Synopsis!

┆in which Moon comes out in her vlive to once

takes place in 2017!

     Moon was ready to tell the world about herself and was ready to receive all the good and bad comments

     She was well aware that she was going to receive a lot of hateful comments. She knew the society that she lives at isn't that open-minded, but she's thankful that it's walking towards the right direction.

     Moon had previously talked with her boss, managers and the girls about her decision, and everyone was happy she's going to do it. Of course they were nervous, but they know that Moon is a strong girl.

     The Thai girl started her vlive and waited a few seconds for the fans to enter the live. Hundreds and hundreds of comments finally showed up on the screen, making the girl smile at them.

     "Hey, guys," she waved at the screen, "you probably have seen the vlive's name and you're wondering why I name it that way."

     Some negative comments started showing up already and the girl make sure to report them as she kept talking, "for a while, I've been meaning to tell you guys this big thing about my life. It's just... I love people. I don't care about gender whatsoever. The only thing I care is if they are caring, trustworthy, make me feel comfortable and are funny. These are the only things that I require for someone to be my significant other."

     The comment section started blowing up with phrases of encouragement, pride and joy; even the bad comments were being overshadowed by the positive ones.

     "Is this your way of coming out? Maybe. I never hide this from you guys, I thought you already knew or suspected I'm pansexual. But if you don't, here it goes; I'm pansexual and I'm so proud of it. I actually came in terms with it during Sixteen. I met this person who helped me opening my eyes and I'm so thankful for them."

     Of course there were comments asking who the person was and some were theorizing already; most of the comments said it was Joy, but Moon didn't care about that at the moment because she felt... light. Like, a weight was lifted off her shoulders after she stated and opened about herself to her fans, who she deeply loves and cares for.

     "Someone asked how it was coming out to the girls," the girl let out a chuckle as she remembered how chaotic her coming out to them was, "I was so nervous, and I didn't why. Because, after I told them, they started celebrating and hugging me; Nayeon unnie wanted to throw a party for me, this is how chaotic Twice can be."

     Laughing comments were showed on the screen and Moon looked at the clock, already signaling it was time for her to go.

     "Well, once, I really need to go now. Thank you for accepting who I am, and I hope you are having an amazing day and hopefully loving who you want to love," she waved at her phone one more time and gave everyone a big smile, "I love you once!"