𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

┆Synopsis!

┆Synopsis!

┆in which Moon iconic moments at award shows

requested!

┆requested!

𝟭. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝗈𝗆𝗈

     Even before 2019's MAMA began, Moon and Momo were extremely hungry but they couldn't eat because they already had their makeup on and dressed up, and the staff was scared that they would get their dresses dirty.

     So, since Moon was the only one who was going to bring a purse to the award show, the two girls decided to put some food inside of it without any of the girls or managers knowledge.

     The two girls successfully did it and ate during the whole show, and they were only caught as the award show came to an end, where Moon herself was asking one of the staff where she could throw the rubbish out.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟮. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖩𝖸𝖯'𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

Honestly, it came out so naturally that Moon didn't even know what was the face she made before she watched the video.

But when she did watch, oh boy was it funny.

She looked so disgusted throughout the whole performance that her surprised reaction when they finally finished wasn't that bad.

I mean, Moon thought the girls were amazing, but her boss, in the other hand, was a hell no to her.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟯. 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗉𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁𝗈

Red Velvet, without Wendy because she was on hiatus, was about to go on stage to sing their song psycho and Moon was extremely enthusiastic by it as she knew they weren't going to disappoint no one.

     And it was true. From the moment they got on stage, they were radiating confidence and everyone was enjoying every second of it, especially Moon.

     In fact, Moon was screaming to the lyrics of the song while she danced to it with the fans that were in the building.

     Unlucky for her, but luckily for the fans because they got a new meme, the camera caught her dancing and showed her on the screens, earning some good laughs from her members as they pointed out to the screen.

     "Oh my god, look at Moon!"

     "So cute!"

     She could hear her members saying and she hide herself behind Sana as the camera still was filming her, making her extremely shy and miss the rest of the performance.

     But she made sure to show that she clapped her hands behind Sana after the group had finish.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟰. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗆𝗂

     Everyone knows by now that Moon is a fangirl. Especially of Sunmi. So, when the solo artist was performing Gashina, Moon made sure to dance all the steps for the song and even sing as loud as she could.

     The fans that were at the arena of the award show caught everything, as well as the cameramen from the award show, and made sure to film it and post it everywhere with the caption "#Moonbestfan"

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟱. 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

It was 2020 and the MAMA awards had invited Moon to do a solo performance before Twice's group performance.

She decided it would be best if she sang Unconditionally and, while she was singing, pictures of her with the group were showing up behind her, making the Twice girls hug each other while crying and proudly watching Moon singing.

     Safe to say that the members loved the surprises and thanked the girl with cuddles and food.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟲. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗓𝗎𝗒𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽

     Tzuyu and Moon came out as couple a few weeks before the award show and everyone was expecting what they would do during the red carpet.

     Some speculated that the two would only act as professionals and would keep their distance, and some speculated ( and were hoping ) that Moon and Tzuyu would walk like the power couple they are while showing off their relationship.

     And they did that.

     Since the moment Moon left the car and helped her girlfriend get out of it safe and sound, to when they walked to the middle of the red carpet to take some pictures.

     They couldn't take their hands off each other and the photographers and fans were extremely happy that they didn't hold back.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

𝟳. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺'𝗌 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅+𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

It's safe to say that everyone loves how Moon radiates confidence and shows everyone what she's capable of, and this performance wasn't the exception as the girl hit her notes correctly and had showed her moves to the fans and idols.

As the girl was singing the last bridge of the feel special song, Moon decided to change the note a little bit and everyone's reaction was everything that Moon wanted; surprise, yet loving it.

There were some reactions that fans loved; but the one that stood out was bts, especially taehyung and jimin looking so amazed at the girl while jungkook started jumping off his seat and clapping his hands at the girl.