New York Times

The next morning they both wake up about the same time and cuddle in bed for a bit.
"You know we are going to have to get out of this bed at some point." Chloe says.
"Yes, I know. But for now, I am just going to enjoy being here with you." Lucifer says back.
"Lucifer, we are going to miss our flight."
"Ha. We are the only passengers. What are they going to do, leave without us?"
They giggle and cuddle some more. When they finally decide to get out of bed, they put on some regular clothes and head down to the lobby.

They are greeted by what looks like the entire palace staff in the lobby. Everyone wants to wish the royal couple fair wells, goodbyes, and see you next times.
"Miss Chloe, we look forward to seeing you next time!" Tyler says as he walks with them out to the car.
"Thanks, Tyler. Hopefully next time, you'll get to meet my daughter."
Lucifer opens the car door for Chloe, she gets in and then Lucifer gets right behind her. Tyler shuts the door, they give their final waves and then they are off to the airport.

Rodger drives them to the Safinsa International Airport, where just like before Safinsa1 is waiting for them. There are a few staff members loading their bags onto the jet when they get there. The couple gets out of the car and is greeted by Captain Daily.
"Captain." Lucifer says.
"Good afternoon, Your Majesty, Miss Chloe." The captain replies. "We're all set for you to come on board."
"Thank you."
They board the plane and take their seats while the flight crew make their final checks and then they are off. They make their way to the runway, the captain puts it in gear and just like that they are in the air.

On the ride back, Chloe is reading a book and Lucifer is on his iPad looking at the news. He is scrolling for a bit then sees something surprising.
"Umm, detective..." he asks.
"Yeah?" She answers.
"Remember how you said Dan and Ella and everyone didn't know where we were really going?"
"Yeah... why?"
"Well, they probably know now."

He hands Chloe his iPad with a New York Times article up about the two of them.
"King of Safinsa Leaves Live Interview to Save Girlfriend in Hospital. How..." Chloe says.
Lucifer interrupts quickly. "I don't know."
"You didn't 'save' me..."
"Oh, well thanks."
"Sorry."
"No, it's alright. I don't know how it would have gotten to the New York Times... unless the video went viral or something and made it to the states."
"Hold on."

Chloe closes the article and goes to YouTube. She types in 'king of safinsa leaves interview' and hits search.
"Yep. There it is... 7 million views." She says as she watches the video. "Wow. You bolted right outta there!"
"Yes, of course I did. I was so worried about you." Lucifer says as the video ends.
"What did the article say?"
"Oh, I don't know. I didn't read it."
Chloe rolls her eyes and starts to read the article.

"Well, it didn't say much. It basically just describes the video and they said you were sweet to leave the interview and all that. But, no mention of me or why I was in the hospital."
"So, we're good?" He asks.
"I wouldn't say that. It still says your name and showed your picture. So, anyone who reads the New York Times will know who you are."
"That's good. No one is Los Angeles reads the New York Times..."
Chloe stares at him.
"Right...?" He asks worried. "Well, surely our people... people we know, don't read it..."
"Lucifer, the New York Times is a huge publication. And I'm sure if the story gets big enough... " Chloe opens another tab on the iPad. "Yep... the Los Angeles Times picked up the story too."

"Bloody hell. Well, now my cover is blown." He exclaims.
"Lucifer, it's alright. We will deal with everything as it comes together, as a team."
They looks at each other lovingly and share a quick kiss.
After about two hours, they begin their descent.

They arrive at the airport and are heading to LAX. Lucifer looks out his window and notices some people, reporters and paparazzis waiting for them.
"Well, so much for not knowing who you are." Lucifer says.
Chloe leans over to look out the window. "Shit."
He laughs a little bit as the flight crew starts to get things ready for deboarding.
"What am I gonna do? I can leave after you so the reporters will be gone..."
"No, I am not leaving you. Now way. Here, just put up your hood and put on your sunglasses and we'll just walk really fast to the car." He explains.
She thinks for a bit then agrees.

The plane door opens and the steps lower. Chloe does what Lucifer said with her hood and sunglasses then they exit the plane. Camera flash and people are yelling trying to get their attention and a good photo, but Lucifer stays focused and puts his arms around Chloe to protect her as much as he can until they make it to the car that is waiting for them. The staff load their luggage in the back and then they drive off and head to Chloe's place.