Council Meeting

They enjoy their lunch made by the Chef Havear and then continue to talk for awhile before continuing the rest of the tour.
"So...?" Chloe leads on.
"Yes." Lucifer answers, awaiting her question.
"What did you have to come back for this time? Another meeting?"
"No, actually. I have been told there are rumors of a rebellion in a few parts of the country, so I have to deal with that tomorrow. And then, there is the unveiling of a statue that I will be hosting on Sunday." Lucifer explains.
"Ooo a statue. Of what?" Chloe asks.
"Me."
Chloe laughs but realizes Lucifer is serious.

"Wait, you're serious?"
Lucifer nods.
"Why?" Chloe blurts out. "I mean I know why but like... is that like... a normal thing... that happens offer?"
"No, actually." Lucifer answers. "The statue is to mark the occasion of my ten year rein. And, it just so happens to also mark the ten year anniversary of my fathers death."
"Oh, I'm sorry Lucifer. I hadn't thought about that." Chloe puts her hand on Lucifer's arm as a way to console him.
"It's okay. It happened a long time ago. And, it is meant to be more of a joyous occasion than a sad one. A group of local artists have been working on it for about four months and everyone is really looking forward to the unveiling."
"Are you?"
Lucifer looks at Chloe surprised at her question.
"Yes, of course I am. It is me after all." Lucifer answers. "And, I'm glad you are here to see it too."
"Well, if I would've known I would've said we should bring Trixie and Ella... and Linda."
"No. I wouldn't want them to take off work and school."
"Lucifer. This is a big deal. You are getting a statue of yourself."
"They don't even know why we are here. Why we are really here. They don't know who I really am. Why would they agree to come if they don't know?"

"You could have told them and I'm sure they would have been over the moon to come and support you."
"Yes, because it was so easy getting you to believe me..." Lucifer says with a little bit of sass in his voice.
"Okay, okay. You have a point. Regardless, I am so happy for you and I'm glad I get to be here and share this moment with you." Chloe caresses his face and they look into each other's eyes.

"Well, I do believe we have a tour to get back to." Lucifer says excitedly.
"Yes, we do." Chloe agrees.
"Well, you've already seen the kitchen. Well one of them anyway..." Lucifer goes on. He walks her back into the great hall and they continue their tour.
He shows her his office, his den, and all the other important rooms, and they end the tour in his bedroom...

* * *

The next morning Lucifer wakes up and looks over to see his beautiful girlfriend still asleep. He just admires her laying next to him and thinks back to the previous night and the incredible time they had together. A few moments later, Chloe wakes up and sees Lucifer smiling at her.
"Good morning, detective."
"Good morning, Lucifer." Chloe smiles at her boyfriend and they kiss.
"Are you cold?" Lucifer asks.
"Cold? No, why?"
"Odd." Lucifer looks at Chloe, she's confused. "Given that hell was supposed to freeze over." Lucifer says to her sarcastically.
Chloe chuckles at him. "Haha. Yes, that's right. That's what I told you when we first met. I would only have sex with you when hell freezes over. Hilarious. You think you're so funny don't you?" Chloe jokes.
"I know I am. I also know..." Lucifer sits up and leans over closer to Chloe. "...that you are ticklish." Lucifer starts rubbing her sides and kissing her neck.

They are both giggling at each other when Lucifer's bedroom door opens and four staff members walk in. Lucifer stops kissing Chloe and looks over at the staff.
"No, no, no! Out! Please." Lucifer yells from his bed.
The staff stop what they're doing and turn around to leave.
"Thank you!" Lucifer yells over as they are all leaving.
He lays back down next to Chloe. She looks at him and starts to laugh. Lucifer looks over at her and starts to laugh as well.
"I completely forgot to tell them not to come in today." Lucifer admits.
"Wait. That's like... a normal thing?"
"Yes. They bring in breakfast and the newspaper every morning. And, the days itinerary."
"Oh, wow. So what's on the itinerary for today?" Chloe asks.
"Whatever you desire, my dear."