Adventures in Pupsitting prt 3

Did not proofread

Georgie sighs, she had just finished talking to Tessa for the night, and had went to her hotel room so she could get some rest. Though she highly doubted she was really going to get any sleep.

Before Georgie found Pumpkin she would have been fine, being alone, as she had grown up being use to it as her dad worked so much, and her mom was sometimes to busy or depressed that she didn't even notice Georgie. And even now when Georgie had forgiven them, she still did not have the best relationship with them.

That's why Pumpkin meant so much to her, Pumpkin was basically the only family she had. Of course she had her friends, but all of them lived so far apart now a days. Pumpkin is the only one that is there for her in her everyday life.

Georgie could not help but think something was wrong. Jenny had seemed so on edge when she had called earlier that evening. Which made her even more worried for her pet.

The next morning Pumpkin and Diamond stretched as they stand up on the bed, "Alright leashed dog what is our plan for today. Your owner comes back tommorow evening so we got to make today count." Diamond told the dog as she started washing herself off the way cats do.

Pumpkin cocked her head thinking, "Let's get into as much trouble as we can today as tommorow morning I have to go back to the pup sitter so Georgie won't kill her." Pumpkin told Diamond before adding, "I also want to get as dirty as I can, as I can never enjoy the dirt and mud anymore." Pumpkin told the cat who once again nodded.

"Now that's the alley dog way how about a hunt, maybe we can find a few mice, and if we're lucky that seafood place might just have a crab that escaped." Diamond suggested as she always enjoyed a good hunt and it was one of the best way to get dirty as well.

Pumpkin wagged her tail at the idea, yeah then we can sneak onto a bus, and enjoy a bus ride. Like I use to when I needed to travel farther." The cat looked at her excitedly.

"Now  that's what I'm talking about! Now let's go we're burning daylight. Wait how do we get out?"

Pumpkin waved a paw easy peasy, Georgie knows I enjoy going on walks when I am alone so she made a way for me to get out easier then me jumping from the counter." Pumpkin told Diamond as she pulls on a scarf that leads to the door handle.

The door handle opened with a simple tug of the scarf. "Now come on the last one down the stairs is a moldy pizza!" Pumpkin explained running down the stairs as Diamond smirked.

"Oh you're on! Leashed dog." Diamond said jumping down four stairs at a time.

"Hey your cheating!"  Pumpkin told Diamond who rolled her eyes at the pup playfully.

" What?! you said the first one down the stairs. You did not say how we needed to get down the stairs." Diamond told her as she smirked knowing that she had won this argument before it even started.

Pumpkin huffed in annoyance, but wagged her tail. "Sometimes I wish you were not that smart." Pumpkin told the cat truthfully as Diamond continued walking down the stairs before slyly saying,"I'm an alley I have to be cunning if I want to survive you should know that leashed dog."

Lola and Jenny had just started there search again this time going to Georgie's apartment to see if she had went there, as that was her home.

Pumpkin and Diamond had just made it down the three flights of stairs when Pumpkin is alerted by car doors closing Pumpkin looked outside, "Rat turds there onto me." Pumpkin said to herself as an idea popped into her mind "The secret hatch!"

Diamond looked at Pumpkin confused, "What in the alley are you talking about!" Diamond asked confused, as she had no idea what was going on.

Pumpkin looked at her friend, "I'll explain later just follow me." Pumpkin told Diamond who nodded silently as they went over to where a potted plant was. "Help me push this! It has a loose vent underneath it, and then we can make our escape but hurry my pup sitter is coming.!" Pumpkin told Diamond who started doing what she was told.

It only took a few seconds to move the plant enough for the two to fit through it hole, and thankfully they got inside the vent just as Jenny and Lola came in.

Pumpkin and Diamond crawled through the vents, and once they made sure they far enough away from ear shot Pumpkin said, "That was way to close."

Diamond nodded "Yes, yes it was. Now where does this vent go exactly?" Diamond asked hoping Pumpkin knew where she was going.

Pumpkin nodded, "Yeah this leads to the back entrance no one will expect us there." Pumpkin told her cat friend who sighs and nods.

Lola and Jenny went into the apartment building. Looking around for someone who would know Georgie's room number. They then saw the secretary. Lola walked up to her, "Um... hello ma'am I am a friend of Georgie's, and I was wondering if Pumpkin had come around here." Lola asked kindly

The secretary nods her head, "Yeah Pumpkin came in here last night she should be in her apartment." Do you want me to show you where her room is.

Lola nods happily, "Yes please!" Lola says enthusiastically as Jenny just smiles at the secretary.

Who smiles back, "Alright you two then follow me."

They went up the elevator, but when they got to Georgie's apartment they saw that the door open. "Please don't tell me that's Georgie's apartment." Lola said holding back a groan.

The secretary just chuckled at Lola, " Yes that is Georgie's room, Pumpkin must have went on a little adventure. Don't worry she'll be back before dark. She always is." The secretary told them as she was use to Pumpkin escaping everyday.

Lola just looked shocked, "She does this often?" Lola asked and the secretary nodded.

"Yeah everyday Georgie is gone, and she does not have work she goes for a walk or adventure." The secretary told them as Lola and Jenny nodded.

" Alright we'll just wait here until she gets back thank you for your help." Jenny told the secretary who nodded and walked away. " Okay so we'll just wait here until she returns Jenny tells Lola who nods in agreement.

"Sounds good, but if Georgie knows she does this then why is she so worried about her doing it with us?" Lola questioned and Jenny shrugged before saying, " Maybe she thought Pumpkin would think she abandoned her so she was worried she might not see her pup again." Lola nods that was actually a pretty good reason for that rule.

Pumpkin and Diamond were now out on the sidewalk just walking to the park where they could find some food. Before Pumpkin gets another idea., "Lola and Jenny are most likely out looking for me right?" Pumpkin asked Diamond who shrugs not knowing what Pumpkin meant by this.

" Yeah I guess, what are ya thinkin' leash dog." Diamond asked as Pumpkin wagged her tail after our hunt and bus ride let's go back to their apartment they'll never expect us there!" Pumpkin exclaimed as Diamond nodded liking the idea.

" Great idea Pumpkin I knew you had some alley dog in you." Diamond said jokingly before they continued on.

A/N
Well here's part three I hope you enjoy. If you did vote and comment.