Just A Normal Day NOT prt 2

A/N: here's part two of this short story. I hope you enjoy and thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use Little Mal and the Quints in this story.💖

Did not proofread

Tyson smells the air as he sees his pack who were running towards him Thorn carrying half of them on her back. "Sorry that took a minute Tyce. Blaze decided to play hard to get and Dove was being annoying as well. Thorn says before looking to Pumpkin and the six other dog. Before eying Pumpkin, "If you called us here to add new members to our pack. You might as well forget it I have more than enough on my plate with Blaze!" Thorn told Pumpkin as Blaze stood up on Thorn's back, "Hey! I heard that Blaze says standing up as Jade and Diamond come running up sorry we're late!" Jade says panting.

"Wait who are those dogs!" Diamond asked growling. Pumpkin and Tyson quickly got in between them. "Diamond Jade calm down these are my pup sitters, and you'll never believe it, but that's..." Before Pumpkin could say anything else Mal jumped down from Tyson's back and barked happily, "Jade! Diamond! Dove!" She says making all three animals gape as the five sisters also gaped at Mal who seemed to know the strays pretty well.

Evie didn't really like it though so she called Mal over to her, "Mal get away from the gang of dogs." Evie says as the pack except for Diamond and Blaze took a step back at the word gang. Making Pumpkin sigh and Diamond growl, "It's a pack Goldie!" Diamond says as the family of dogs looks at the snarky cat.

Pumpkin knew this was going to take some time to get her pack and the pack of dog sitters to see eye to eye, She looked to Evie, April, Ava, Lola, and Tessa, "Don't mind Diamond that's just her way, but she is right this is a pack, not a gang and if you want. So Whirlwind Pack meet Evie and Mal who looks to be a Golden Retriever, April the Pekignese, Ava the Fox terrier, Lola the Pug, and Tessa the English Bulldog?" Pumpkin said questioning every time she said a dog breed.

She then looked at the sisters Queen sisters meet the Whirlwind Pack, Jade the black pug and Alpha of the pack, Diamond the Orange Tabby and the Alpha's apprentice, Thorn the Irish Setter mix and beta of the pack, Tyson the Corgi mix and the smartest, Dove the Pomeranian, Husky who is the fastest, and Blaze the Miniature Pinscher who is the bravest." Pumpkin told the sisters before saying, "And I would be nice to this pack who is going to protect you.

"Pumpkin!" Jade's pack and the Queen sisters yelped in unison as neither group had agreed to that. Pumpkin sighs, "Listen girls the Whirlwind Pack is your best chance of survival especially with Mal as a puppy, and half of you not knowing how to hunt or steal..." Evie looked up wait where is Mal she asked as the red dog rolled her eyes, "Don't worry she's over here I had my eye on her." Thorn assured looking at the once humans warily before continuing to watch the small golden retriever pup and white Pomsky pup.

Pumpkin then continued, "As I was saying the Whirlwind Pack is your best chance for survival, and Alpha Dog, Alley Cat. Please, it'll be like old times. And Jade I promise they are not a threat to the pack." Pumpkin says making the two leader look at one another contemplating their options.

"Fine, but there are rules that they need to follow if they stay with us until they turn back." Jade tells Pumpkin who nods her head looking at Queen sisters. "Do you accept it otherwise we'll leave you to fend for yourselves not that you couldn't, but still." Pumpkin says as she looked at sisters who were also contemplating their options. They did not trust the stray animals, but Pumpkin did, and they did seem to know each other very well.

Evie really didn't like the idea of being so close with a cat which she thought were devil animals, and plus from her knowledge the streets as a stray was like the isle you couldn't trust anyone especially a gang of random dogs and a cat that could hurt any of them. So she did what she thought best, "We'll turn down the protection thank you though." Pumpkin nods, looking at them, "Alright then I'll see you guys before Georgie gets back." Pumpkin says turning to her pack. There was no way she was staying with the sisters that we're in dog forms. She trusted her pack better than them.

Lola looked at Pumpkin, "Wait where are you going Pumpkin?" Lola barked out." As Pumpkin says snarkiness filling her voice. "Where do you think I go when you pup sit me. I go see Diamond and Jade, and I know the way of the streets it's killed or be killed, so I'm going to stay with the fiercest pack in New York. Good Luck!" Pumpkin says before pushing past her pack, "Come on you six let's go hunt for dinner." Pumpkin says tail up as they walk away.

.........

"What were you thinking!" Ava, Lola Tessa and a relunctant April ask in unison as Tessa and Lola work together to put Mal on Tessa's back, as Lola is to to small to carry her.

"I wasn't going to trust a gang of dogs who probably just met each other today. With Mal or any of us, Plus I lived on the Isle most of my life. Living on the streets can't be that much harder can it?" Evie tells her other sisters who groan as they knew they were all tough but none knew how to fight or protect things as dogs

Tessa looked unsure, "I'm not sure about that you don't know what others go through unless you go through it yourself." Tessa tells Evie as she had seen the pack before when she had went to visit Georgie and saw that they had to fight for almost everything they had. Lola nodded, "Yeah and of course we would be able to hold our own if we're human, but we don't know how to fight like a dog or hunt like dogs." Lola tells Evie as Ava nods, "And we don't have shelter either." Ava told Evie as April sighs.

"As much as I hate to agree with them Devil Dog and her friends do have experience. And we don't especially since we now have four paws." April says before they all hear a snarl. "I think I can help you pretty pups with that!" A black figure said coming out with five other figures, "See guys I told you we would find some beautiful girls." The black dog came closer to them "Leave us alone." Evie growls, but before a fight could break out all six heard various howls saying the same thing, "Attack!"

A/N
I hope you enjoyed if you did vote and comment and sorry this was shorter but I wanted to leave it hanging. 💖