Another Hospital Greeting

Hey everyone here is a one shot requested by Descendantsfan03 so thanks for the request also thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use Little Mal and the Quints in this one shot it means a lot and I really hope you enjoy if you did vote and comment 💖

Did not proofread

Come on Pumpkin wake up we have to be at Auradon Hospital today, and I can't find my bag where did you hide it this time Georgie asks as she was pacing about her small apartment, as the white dog groans, I'm not showing you until I get at least another hour of sleep. The pup said that is until Georgie picked up the white puppy, and placed her on the floor. "Come on Diva Dog where is my bag we got to get going." Georgie says as Pumpkin groans but gets under the bed and pulls Georgie bag out. As Georgie grabs it. "Good girl now come on I'll get us breakfast on the way." Georgie tells Pumpkin who nods and follows her owner to the car.

………

Soon they made it to the hospital and started to go in, "Pumpkin let's remember to be careful last time we came to this hospital you almost got ran over by a wheelchair Georgie says as Pumpkin nods, "Yes I know don't remind me." Pumpkin says as she hated wheelchairs now other then Elena's who was always careful with hers.

They went in seeing the hospital receptionist and walking to them, "Georgie and Pumpkin here for our visitations Georgie asked showing their license before the receptionist nods and opens the doors for the two of them. Georgie smiled as she gently pulls Pumpkin's leash. "Come on Pumpkin we got work to do." Georgie says as Pumpkin nods following Georgie to the first room keeping a close eye out for any wheelchairs.

It was actually somewhat calm in this hospital of course their was nurse's and doctors were bustling but, their wasn't any crazy people yet... "Well at least their are not escapees today. Usually they dealt with that at least every other week, but it didn't happen yet and they were nearly done with their rounds at least at this hospital they still had another one to go after that but maybe they could actually not have to be on high alert.

But she spoke way to soon as suddenly doctors and nurses started bustling about anymore and the alarm went off for a lost child. "Not this again" Pumpkin and Georgie groan at the same time as Georgie stops one of the doctor. "I can help who ran off and what do they look like. " Georgie asks as Pumpkin looks to her. "Her name is Mal Queen she's four small for her age, and has purple hair."  The doctor says before starting to walk off but Georgie stopped him again as she and Pumpkin knew Mal and so did Pumpkin and they knew who most likely put her in this hospital they, "Where's the Guardian?" Georgie asked trying not to sound annoyed as it wasn't the doctors fault but she needed to see if Lola had Mal's dragon toy because even though Pumpkin knew Mal she would still need a fresh scent of it. The doctor quickly answered, In the waiting room she has a blue wig." Georgie quickly nods before she and Pumpkin speed walked to the waiting room hoping that Lola had the toy Dragon.

They quickly spot her within the crowd as she was wearing the blue wig, she didn't know how Lola thought tricked anybody since the whole hospital knew she was Lola and not Evie, but hey if it made her feel better then she would let it slide. "Lola what the heck happened and do you have one of Mal's toys?" Georgie quickly asked as Lola tried her excuse again, "I'm not Lola, I'm her sister Evie..." Georgie cut her off though as this could really be serious.

"Cut it Lola I've known you longer then you knew you had five other sisters. This trick doesn't work on me, "Now what happened and where is her toy Pumpkin needs to smell it." Georgie says as Lola groans, "She swallowed one of Evie's sewing needles and now she must have run off because she was scared,  boy Evie is going to kill me when she finds out, and here's her toy  Lola says as Georgie gaped Lola hadn't told Evie yet she was dead, "Wait you haven't told Evie yet!" Georgie asked before gaining composure that wasn't important  at the moment, "You know what we'll talk about this after we find Mal. Pumpkin find!" Georgie commanded her dog who quickly smells the dragon toy before dragging Georgie away from Lola.

Pumpkin quickly recognize Mal's smell and started to tug harder on her lead. "This way Georgie I think Mal might be... Behind the vending machine... Georgie I found her I don't know how she got behind there, but I found her." Pumpkin says as she scratch at the vending machine making Georgie sigh as she knew Pumpkin had found her, "Good girl Pumpkin." Georgie says trying to push the vending machine forward just a bit not having much success but moving just enough so she could see Mal she then looked to Pumpkin. "And nods Pumpkin do your thing." She says as she knew Pumpkin could get Mal to listen and calm her down." Pumpkin nods as she went to Mal. "Hey Mal what are they doing behind here." Pumpkin asks as Mal looks to Pumpkin.

"It's huwts and is scawy they wan to hurt me." Mal crie out as Pumpkin shook her head, no, "No Mal they want to help you feel better but they can't do that if you're hiding. You'll feel so much better if you just let them do what they need to do." Pumpkin says quietly as Mal looks to her still scared, "You pwomise." Mal asks as Pumpkin nods, "I promise now let's go I'll stay with you as long as I can, but I did promise my other friends I be by later. And I need to keep my promises right?" Pumpkin as Mal nods, "Yeah. Mal says getting up while the doctor look to Mal. "Alright Mal let's go back to your room the doctor says as Mal looks at the doctor scared of him, "But Pumpkin nudged her.

"You'll be fine I promise." Pumpkin says as Mal nods and follows the doctor Pumpkin following behind in case the girl had second thoughts, and tried  to run off. Georgie smiled as Pumpkin did it again. Before she headed back to where Lola was sitting. "We found her behind a vending machine she and Pumpkin our back in her room now." Georgie says calmly.

"Wait you're not mad at me." Lola asks making Georgie roll her eyes as she sighs, "I'm not mad at you Lola. I am annoyed though this is the third time I met you at a hospital because a kid you were watching got hurt. We seriously need to stop meeting this way." Georgie says with a groan making Lola chuckle a bit. "Yeah we do." Lola says before Georgie grew sterner, "Have you called any of your sisters yet?" Georgie asked as Lola shook her head and groaned, "No but Jenny told on me, and currently all of them are on there way. If I were you I'd get out of here before they get here. It's not going to be a happy sight."

Lola says as Georgie nods, "This time it wasn't your fault Lola trust me I've seen so many cases involving needles it just happens sometimes." Georgie says as Pumpkin walks into the waiting area,"Georgie have you even looked at the time we have to go Elena Emma, Matt and Nathan . We promised we'd be over after lunch, and I'm starving Pumpkin barks making Georgie look at the time, "Your right I lost track of time Diva Dog. Lola we need to go. Mal will be fine and good luck with your sisters Georgie says as Lola nods, "Thanks for the help Georgie I'll see ya around." Lola says as Georgie and Pumpkin walk out continuing the day.