Question from SummersEve's Little Sister, Rac :

• Dedicated kay SummersEve littl sister Rac

"My little sister wanted to ask who is your favorite guardian ? Her name is Rachael but she says you can call her Rac, and her favorite is you :D"

   Lemme just say this, first off THANK YOU SO MUCH RAC, THAT JUST MADE MY DAY !!! God, how much I love my snowflakes ! i would die so all of you...but I guess I can't since I'm immortal lol.

The 5 of us are really like a family. A rreally odd, werid family hahahaha.

Bunnymund , the older annoying brother who is good to have a snowball fight with or someone who doesn't get too mad at me when I pull pranks on him .

Tooth , like a sister that always cheers me up when i need a friend.

North, like a strong hearted father that i can look up to.

Sandy, almost  like a little brother that i can talk to him  about anything.

Kinda like when or if you're on a sports team, how everyone's got your back and you can trust them. Or so that's what Sora tells me, i've personally never played a sport. So I guess out of my "family" But of course i would never say any of this to their faces or they'll all think of me as soft.

I would have to choose..hmmm...either North or Sandy.

Sandy.

No wait, North.

This is hard lol. Can I pick two ? Yeah Imma pick two xD.

Sandy and North.

North because he kinda reminds me of what my Father would be like. He's strong willed and trusts me. Sandy because we've been friends before I became a guardian and he's easy to understand despite the fact that he can't talk , we're also the most unbelieved out of the team. So sometimes we comfort each other when we need each other. But that rarely happens anymore which is good.

Thanks Rac for the awesome question ;) Next time you're having a snowball fight with your sister let me know.

You guys know the drill by now. You ask and I answer :)