Introduction

Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban is a girl full of lies. Nobody knows that. Eating and serving lies has been part of her daily life for couple of years now. She does it for breakfast sometimes dinner. Its like her coffee that could get her day going. After years of practice she does it so naturally now it likes breathing to her. She doesn't care how long she will have to do it or how tiring it gets just to keep herself and her perfect life together.

Lisa knows how beautiful she is. She knows her effect on people that's why she puts a mask and act in a way people could see how "lovely" she is. She loves the attention she gets and how people worship and adores every inch of what she lets people see. Except for one...

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

Lisa's super bothered with Jennie's cat like eyes. The way she stares, glares and glances at Lisa makes her wants to run and hide never wanna see daylight again.

Maybe its the way she can see her reflection in Jennie eyes. The real her, no fakes and pretending. She hated that feeling how Jennie could easily see through her lies which took her years of practice to perfect. Or maybe she just lets her guard down whenever she's with Jennie?

Lisa wanted neither of that. She needs to keep her persona for her perfect life not to go down.

Jennie opposite to Lisa hates attention. She hates the looks and glances given to her especially by boys. For all she sees stupid dickheads drooling over her body that won't get close to even lay a finger on their whole pathetic existence. So she always try to radiate this "don't talk to me or I'll kill you" aura to fend herself from thirsty motherfuckers.

Doesn't save the girls though, Jennie also hates when girls gives her the jealous look. It irritates her that she shouldn't give a damn of these insecure bitches but it's disrupting her peaceful life. Getting hateful glares and receiving threats is not really on her daily to-do list.

She hates jealous bitches more than idiot horndogs. Jealousy that caused by insecurity and lack of confidence which they don't do anything to improve on or get rid of. Instead they tried to pull her down from her highground. Little did they know Jennie thinks they can't even reach her feet. For Jennie tries to be perfect ever since she learned the word back when she was only 5 years old.

Jennie hates a lot of things but she hates liars the most. So when she first laid eyes on Lisa she saw damnation.

A/N: So this will be a slow progress relationship with a lot of moments getting to know each before falling inlove.