Intense

Lisa

Intense

That was my first impression.

She has her back on me, face slightly looking at her side. I had a quick glance of her felene eyes looking down at the flowers offered to her by her suitor.

I know what that look is. She sees it as something not even worthy to be recognized at all. Something that shouldn't have taken the space to be even put close to her. Her face written disgust as she looked down at bouquet of red roses given to her by Kai, her most patient suitor.

How could someone be disgusted at such beautiful bouquet of red roses? Or is it Kai she's disgusted at? Or is it the whole concept of affection that she hates? Before she could say or do something about the flowers... or trash as she sees it...

She noticed me.

At the back of the room by the door which is slightly open as I peeked. She turned her attention to me.

Cat like eyes made of dark brown orbs bore through me. She's glaring at me and it sent shivers down my spine as if those stares could see me naked through my deepest soul and that shit scared me the most.

If you have lived the past couple of years of your life pretending and pleasing other people to avoid complications then I kid you not that this is the kind of eyes that you never want to meet.

That was my first impression of meeting Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Cold, intimidating and very, very intense.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice is cold like ice.

I stood there frozen. Unable to process a reply. I tried to speak, opening my mouth no words came out.

I must have looked stupid infront of her for a hellish five minutes as I was staring at her dumbfounded. Her visuals are no joke. She's definitely related to Jisoo and I see why boys are crazy over her. Aside from her cat like eyes she also has cute chubby cheeks. I wonder how soft are those if I pinched them. And those lips! Are they maybe softer than her cheeks? I wanna-

My thoughts were cutted off when she spoke again. She's already in front of me. I didn't notice her walking close to me.

"Are you deaf? I said... What are you doing here?" She asked again in a more colder and demanding tone. She already look annoyed by my presence.

My knees felt weak and the look in her eyes is too mesmerizing it draws me in at the same time intimidating it makes me want to look away.

She's now facing my direction. Her full undivided attention is now on me. I just wanna run and hide or get swallowed by the ground right this instant.

What the hell are you Jennie Kim...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to gather my cool and confidence back. I opened my eyes and I looked at her as I release my breath. I was finally able to form a proper sentence.

"You must be Jennie Kim. I'm Lisa, Jisoo's friend." I said cooly and offered my hand to shake as I gave my signature smile. Deep inside I'm still in chaos caused by this pretty little brunette.

She ignored my hand. Ouch. And said "What do you want Manoban?"

It's no surprise she knows my name. I guess almost everyone in school knows who I am. I throw the biggest house party in this University. Feeling awkward I retrieved my hand and put it in my front pocket.

I shoved the paperbag in her hands. Because I have the impression that she don't like reaching out.

She look confused checking the content of the paper bag. Confusion looks cute on her. I giggled and said

"It's a small lunch from Jisoo. She thinks you haven't eaten yet and it's almost 3rd period."

I was surprise when I thought I saw her cheeks reddened and her eyes avoiding mine. Did she just... got flustered? But why?

I was suppose to ask if she's okay but she quickly regained her composure and bad bitch is back.

"Are you her errand boy now? How bout you jump off from that window as well? Do a back flip and Jisoo might give you a flying kiss." She smirked.

I wanna ask her if she ever thank people who does her favor out of good will and if she always pick up fights with people she met the first time or if she ever has friends or if she is really related to Jisoo because she's the bitchiest person I've ever met.

However, I kept those thoughts locked up in my mind. I just laughed as if taking what she said as a joke not an insult.

"Jisoo thinks we could be friends and thought that this could be a good opportunity for us to meet." I gave her a toothy smile.

I don't really think we could be friends. It would be impossible for me. But if she wants to try I've give it my most minimum effort. I just don't want to be around her.

She looked at me clearly thinking I'm stupid and she has no problem showing it.

"Look here, Manoban." She said. Leaning close to my face. Too close. I held my breath.

"I don't do friendship shit. The closest you'll ever get to me is if you'll be my errand boy or girl, whatever. Got that?" She whispered. I hastily nodded. I just want my personal space back.

She rolled her eyes. She stepped back and bumped my shoulders as she went out the room.

I was able to breathe again and my heart was starting to calm down. Damn. What the hell just happened?

"She's really something don't you think?" Kai said suprising me a little. I completely forgot about his presence. He's still holding onto his flowers.

I smiled at him apologetically. I knew I interrupted something between them.

"Yeah. She's... " How do you say scary rude bitch in a nice way?

"She's different. That's why I want to get to know her." He said while smiling genuinely at the direction where Jennie went.

I looked at him weirdly.

"I on the other hand want nothing to do with her." I said jokingly. But for real I want absolutely nothing to do with her.

He laughed and patted my shoulder as he left the room as well.

*****

I was half running to English class since I'm already late and me being late is something that does not happen very frequent and me running because I'm late is rare.

When I opened the door to class everyone turned their attention on me. As I said I freaking love attention but I don't like this one. I felt like a mushroom that popped out in a garden full of daisies.

"How nice of you to join us Ms. Manoban. Please take a sit." Mrs. Jung our professor sarcastically said.

I bowed my head and scanned the room for available seats. I felt the world is conspiring againts me. All seats are taken. Except for one. The one next to her...

Jennie Kim

A/N: I wonder if people even read this...