Eyesore

Jennie

Have you ever felt that someone's presence is an eyesore? And that someone just happens to be a stranger, someone you never knew, someone you just saw for the very first time in your life.

I don't really judge people I don't know. I mostly just mind my own business but when I first saw this tall blonde walk down from her attention grabbing car. Grabbing everyone's attention, including mine. Which is weird since I don't really pay attention on other people unless they speak to me.

She walk down from her car and fixed her clothes which screamed money. Her stupid loud friends making a fuss infront of the school about not seeing each other in a long time. She smiled and started laughing with her friends. And that's when I concluded

She's an eyesore.

Don't get me wrong. She's not ugly. Infact, I would say she got the looks. Long blonde hair with bangs, big doe hazel eyes, button nose and red plump lips. She looks like a human barbie.

It's the way she stands and moves it's like she's holding herself back from doing something else. It's like she not relaxing or comfortable from her position. She bites her lips like what she said should be enough, don't say more. Her smile, her laugh, her actions it all seemed force. Her big doe hazel eyes, scintillating but full of lies.

Fake is what I summarize her.

"She might melt, you know."

Irene spoke beside me. Irene Bae is the only person in school beside Jisoo who speaks to me. We don't really hangout since her friends thinks I have a dark aura surrounding me and it makes them uncomfortable. Not that I want to though.

"You've been staring at her for 10 minutes now." She added and laughed.

"Is it still too early for you to speak to me?" I questioned. I hate it when people get on my business. What is it to her if I stare at her? Does she have a problem with that? Is she her girlfriend or something? I'm getting worked up.

"That's Lisa Manoban. 2nd year business student, top of her year. I heard her father's a bigshot. She's pretty, smart and rich. Super nice too. Do you want me to introduce you?" She said ignoring my question.

"And why would I want that?" I'm getting really irritated here.

"Well you've been glaring... I mean staring at her for 10 minutes now and it's not a Jennie thing that I know. So maybe you might want to get to know her." She explained. I rolled my eyes.

"No thanks. I'm not really interested." I left her and started walking to my first class which is Literature.

Lisa

Have you ever felt invisible daggers stabbed at you? That's what I've been feeling for 10 minutes now since I arrived at school.

"Are you okay Lisa?" Rosé Park or Rosie what I like to call her. My besfriend questioned.

"Ofcourse Rosie, I really missed you during summer." I pouted and kissed her cheeks. I didn't really missed you since we saw each other twice during summer.

"Awwee. I missed you too Lisayah. You got prettier." She hugged and kissed my cheeks too leaving her lipstick stain. Ugh. I wiped the stain with my hands. I smiled at her.

"How about me guys? Missed me too?" Bambam. My childhood friend from Thailand asked while pointing at his right cheek.

"Maybe a little." I teased. Definitely not since you've been coming over my house almost everyday. Rosie slapped his arm while laughing.

"Where's Jisoo unnie by the way?" I asked looking over the area.

"She doesn't have morning classes but she'll be with us for lunch." Rosie said looking at her phone. "I think its time for us to go. First period is about to start."

We nodded and bid our goodbye.

My first period is Advance Calculus. I hate math and doing it early in the morning is something I'm not really fond of. Nevertheless I'm expected to be perfect at academics so I don't really have a choice but to do my best.

As I walked down the hall. I feel the glances at me. Some students who I don't even know greets me goodmorning. I greet them back as I smile my signature panty dropping smile (LOL).

I know the looks the boys give me but I get excited with the idea of girls giving me the same look. That only means my beauty is beyond normal that I can bend their sexuality.

I've had a few boyfriends before but the fun was short lived so I break up with them after a month or two. Maybe I should try girls? Boys I've tried so far are boring anyway. I entertained the idea until class started.