Chapter 37

Shortly after Jimmy dropped me off at home in his car,  I checked my phone and there were several new text messages from Kate asking me if I was ok as she hadn’t heard from me since my night out with Jimmy.  I replied to Kate saying that I was ok and if she wanted to come round to mine for a chat and catch up tomorrow.

A few minutes later my phone beeped and there was a new message from Kate, saying Hi Lou, yeah sure.

Twenty minutes later my phone beeped and there was a new message from Jimmy which read Hi babe, just to let you know that I got home ok :-)   I replied to Jimmy and it read Hi Jimmy, thanks again so much for today and for the lift home from Lou xxx. 

A few minutes later Jimmy replied with a new text message which read no problem :-) 

By this time it was early evening and as I wasn’t feeling hungry especially after Jimmy cooked us both Risotto earlier on. 

I then decided to tidy my place up and listened to 911 as Kate was coming round in the morning for a chat. 

I also didn’t want to tell Kate just yet about me and Jimmy becoming a couple as it was very early days and especially as we had only had just got together. 

A few hours after tidying up, I closed the curtains and started to feel sleepy so before I went to bed I sent a text message to Jimmy which read Hi Jimmy, it’s me I’m going to have an early night and hope you have a good sleep Lou xxx.  A few minutes later my phone beeped and it was a new text message from Jimmy which read Hi babe, I think I’m going to have an early night as well and sleep well :-). ps Good night and I will text you in the morning xxx

I then got changed for bed and still couldn’t believe that Jimmy had asked me to become his girlfriend and that we had a special goodnight kiss after he walked me home from the pub the previous day.

I listened to 911 again before going to sleep.