Chapter 67

Twenty minutes later I got to the cafe and found a seat by the window and as Jimmy was on his way I had a look at the menu.

After looking at the menu for about 10 minutes whilst waiting for Jimmy, I then went to order us some drinks and as there was a queue, I decided to text Jimmy which read Hi Jimmy, I'm in the cafe and will see you in a bit and I have got a seat by the window :).

A few minutes later Jimmy replied hi babe, that's great and I've just parked the car so will be with you a few minutes :)

Fifteen minutes later I then got served and I ordered our drinks and then went back to the table.

By this time I noticed Jimmy had just arrived in the cafe and a few minutes later as I was about to sit down when he gave me a hug.

I said what's with the hug, Jimmy?

Jimmy replied said I really missed you babe

I replied aww I missed you too.

We then sat down and Jimmy said I hope you managed to get some sleep before?

I replied yeah I did and have ordered us some drinks and don't worry about paying for them as I thought I'd treat as you've been great with the Kate situation etc

Jimmy said aww thanks babe and as you're my girlfriend I just want you to see you happy.

I replied yeah I know Jimmy and I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend.

About 10 minutes later our drinks came but I could sense that there was something wrong as Jimmy kept looking at me and asked what's the matter Jimmy?

Jimmy then took my hand and said I hope you don't mind but when I went to see Lee before and just as I was about to leave he asked me if there was something going on between us as I mentioned that Kate was making you upset etc.

I replied what did you tell him?

Jimmy said babe, I know we've been only going out together for a few weeks but Lee & Spike know about us.

I didn't know what to say as I wanted to tell everyone together but as Jimmy, Lee and spike were close friends it was only fair that jimmy told them especially as both Kate and matt knew about us.

I replied ok, but I knew I had to tell Kate properly.

Jimmy asked are you ok babe?

I replied yeah I am.

Jimmy said are you sure you are ok as I hate seeing you like this as I know you're worried about Kate etc but I'm here ok and hope you don't mind but would it help if Spike and Lee were there when you tell Kate properly?

I replied yeah it would, but are you sure that lee and spike won't mind?

Jimmy replied no as it was Spike that suggested it and also there is no news with the DVDs yet

I said aww jimmy if you are unable to get the DVDs of the secret gig and your solo don't worry about it.

Jimmy replied yeah but babe I know we talked about the gigs when we first went out together but I still really want to watch them with you.

I replied aww yeah I know and hope you don't mind me asking but what else did you talk about before?

Jimmy smiled and said well we talked about when we first met you and Lee said that he had a feeling that me and you would get together one day.

I said awww did he?

Jimmy said yeah he did and how you were shaking when I came up to you and asked you what your name was.

I replied yeah I remember Jimmy and I was nervous when I told you.

Jimmy replied yeah I know how about we have a walk in the park afterwards and then we could go on the swings again?

I replied yeah I'd like that

Jimmy replied yeah ok and as I've got my car how about after we've had a walk we go for a drive and I'll take you to the place where we first met each other?

I replied aww yeah good idea and would you like anything to eat whilst we're here?

Jimmy replied yeah ok

A few hours later we both looked at the menu.

It was ten minutes later and Jimmy said how about we have a muffin each?

I replied yeah ok and I'll order them if you want?

Jimmy said aww thanks babe

I then went to order the muffins

A few minutes later after ordering the muffins, I went back to the table.

Jimmy said I'm really looking forward to going running with you again tomorrow.

I replied yeah me too.

Jimmy then said I feel bad that we've missed a few sessions recently.

I replied yeah I know but I'll work extra hard tomorrow.

Jimmy smiled and said yeah ok.

By this time we had finished our drinks and we then left the cafe as we made our way to park as we put our arms around each other waists.

As we were walking Jimmy said I know Kate saw us kiss but would you like to go by the tree whilst we are here?

I replied yeah it's your quiet place Jimmy and why should we have to find somewhere else to go in the park because of her.

Jimmy said yeah you're right the tree is my quiet place and I'm not going to let Kate come between us.

I replied I don't want Kate to come between us either Jimmy.

We then had a slow walk to the tree and then sat down under the tree as we looked in to each other's eyes and kissed as we then made our way to the swings.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the swings and when we got there Jimmy sat down on one of them as I sat on his knee as he put his arm round me.

AN Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter and hope this one is ok !!!