Chapter 9 - The aftershow do

When the gig had finished, I asked Kate if she wanted me to walk back to the hotel with her but said she was ok .

 After arriving at the after show party, I made my way to the bar and one of the girls in front of me asked the barman what time Lee, Spike and Jimmy would be arriving and he said very soon.  A few minutes later I was just about to order a drink when Jimmy noticed that was I on my own and asked me where Kate was and I said she had headache and went back to the hotel.  He asked me if I enjoyed the gig and said I did especially his solo and asked me what I wanted to drink.  Whilst waiting for the drinks Jimmy asked if I wanted to sit with him, Lee and Spike in the VIp area, I said yes that's if you don't mind. He said 'it's no problem' so after we got the drinks Jimmy walked me over to where they sitting and said 'Hi Lee, Hi Spike and they asked me if I enjoyed the gig and said that I had a fab time.  Lee and Spike asked me where Kate was and said that she went back to the hotel as she had a headache.   I was chatting to the guys when I realised it was getting late so had to tell Lee and Spike that I had to go and we said our goodbyes.  I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Jimmy as he was busy chatting and didn't want to interrupt him.

Ten minutes later leaving the venue, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round and it was Jimmy.  Jimmy said he couldn't leave without saying goodbye to me. he offered to walk me back to the hotel but said I would be ok but he insisted as he wanted to make sure I  was safe as he didn't want me walking on my own especially as by this time it was in the early hours of the morning..  When we arrived at the hotel, Jimmy gave me the set list of the gig which they signed for me and I said thank you.  As we said goodbye Jimmy said he would text me tomorrow.