Chapter 22 - Clothes shopping

It was the day before me and Jimmy were going out together for a drink and it started to hit home about how much I missed Jimmy and not to mention the kisses.

A few hours before Kate arrived, my phone beeped with a text message from Jimmy which read 'Hi Louise' hope you are ok and I am so looking forward to taking you out tomorrow night and I'm really missing you Jimmy x ps Hope you sleep well tonight x I replied I'm missing you too and can't wait to see you again Lou x

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang and went to answer the door and it was Kate. I said Hi Kate, Hi Louise, are you looking forward to going out with Jimmy tomorrow night. I replied yeah I am. We had a chat before we made our way to the shops. Kate asked me what I wanted to get, I replied a nice top that would go with jeans.

After we finished chatting we left my place and started to walk into town. An hour later after being into nearly every clothes shop with Kate, I still hadn't managed to find a nice top to go with my jeans and at this point I was starting to panic a bit. Kate said she remembered there was a small boutique that we hadn't tried. Ok, I replied we'll try there.

We entered the boutique and the sales assistant asked us if we wanted any help. I explained to the sales assistant that I was going out on a first date and really wanted a nice top to go with jeans.

The sales assistant showed me some tops and Kate suggested that I try them on. I went into the changing room and tried each top on but none of the tops seemed right. I I had one more top to try on when Kate, said that top really suits you and would go well with jeans. I asked the sales assistant for her opinion and she agreed with Kate.

After finally finding a top Kate and I decided we needed a drink so we went to a cafe nearby and had a chat which was mainly about Jimmy. The more I talked about him the more I wanted to see him and really didn't want to wait until tomorrow night. Kate said you really like Jimmy, don't you? I replied yeah I do.

That afternoon, after we arrived home from our clothes shopping trip, Kate said she was feeling hungry so we had some to eat and had another chat. Kate said why don't you and Jimmy have a little quiz in the pub about 911 songs? I replied, yeah that's a good idea so I got my laptop and went onto you tube to watch the 911 videos to give me some ideas.

A few hours later, Kate said she had to go but would text me later on to make sure I wasn't getting too nervous about my date with Jimmy tomorrow and I said thank you so much for today. A few minutes later we said goodbye to each other.