Chapter 52

Jimmy's POV

It was 20 minutes after I arrived home after I walked Louise home and after telling Kate in the cafe that we hadn't kissed. I rang Louise to make sure she was ok as I was really worried about her and also wanted to check that she had something to eat as like I said to her I didn't want this business with Kate to make her ill.

Louise's POV

I was watching the TV when my phone rang and had a feeling that it would be Jimmy so I answered it. I said hello, Hi babe it's Jimmy and are you ok now and did you have anything to eat?

I said yeah I did and thanks again for before in the cafe when Kate asked.

Jimmy replied that's ok babe and if you feel up to it why don't you go for a walk later to get some fresh air as it may help take your mind off Kate.

I replied yeah ok but what if Kate contacts me.

Jimmy said in a polite voice, look if she rings or texts you again then let me know.

I said yeah will do.

After I spoke to Jimmy I checked my phone again and there were no messages from Kate.

A few hours later after I spoke to Jimmy I decided to go for a walk like Jimmy suggested and took my phone just in case I needed to contact him in case Kate contacted me again whilst I was out walking.

I went for a walk and after I'd been walking for twenty minutes I decided to have a seat for a bit but started to think about when Lee turned up and he said to Kate that me and Jimmy hadn't kissed and then Lee asking me if it was true just before Jimmy turned up.

Shortly after I arrived home from my walk I continued to watch the tv for a bit but as i wasn't paying much attention to what was on so I decided to have an early night and hoped listening to 911 would help to take my mind off kate.

I was about to go to bed when my phone beeped with a new message which was from Jimmy which read hi babe hope you have a good sleep tonight and I will text you in the morning and will see you tomorrow for another run ps sleep tight babe xxx. I sent one back which said yeah you too Jimmy xxx

However as it was an hour since I heard from jimmy again and as I feeling tired I was about to go sleep when my phone rang but I had no idea who could be calling me.