0.11 together together

mikaela smalls

missmikki

❤️💬✈️

liked by perezbitch, yoitsfezco and 974 others
missmikki somehow this the only picture i got from halloween 🔥
view all 795 comments
atlrando Wit Yo Fine Ass! Miss Yu Guh❤️
whosrue i wonder what made you leave the party after .3 seconds🤨😏

a/n i think these are super cute and i kind of want to incorporate them here and there. and i like how you can throw a little shade in the comments and make it cute and funny lmao.

i giggled at rues comment, tossing my phone onto the floor and turning on my side to face fez. he was starting to wake up because he was squirming a little bit, making me smile. "are you watching me?" he said sleepily, not yet opening up his eyes. i giggled a bit. "how you knew?" i asked, cuddling onto him and resting my head on his chest. he immediately started rubbing on my back. "i could feel it," he shrugged lightly.

"i should get back home though, my brother is gonna freak out." i said, rolling my eyes and beginning to get off the bed. he grabbed my waist and put me back in position. "seriously pooh, i don't feel like hearing all his questions. one day he's gon' pop up at the store acting a damn fool and i just don't wanna deal with all that." i drew abstract pictures on his chest with my pointer finger.

"he already did," his chuckle vibrated against my head, making it contagious. i was giggling until i processed what this nigga just said. i sat up on the bed, looking at him quizzically with my legs crossed over one another. "fuck you mean he already did?" this earned another chuckle, his smile still tired from just waking up.

"he came up yesterday before the party." he was rubbing sleep from his eyes. "he just wanted to talk to me and shit, ask me my intentions you know regular big brother shit." he shrugged, looking back at me.

"carter came up to the store giving you the 3rd degree and you didn't tell me?" an amused expression started to creep on my face. that was different from every other dude i've ever been involved with. i mean my brother knows how to intimidate people, even when you wouldn't expect it. i've lost a lot of romantic opportunities because carter and monty thought it was funny to scare my situationships away. but fez met with him and didn't even feel the need to tell me about it?

"okay, well i'ma let you wake up and shower and shit but we will be talkin' in detail later," i said getting up from the bed and walking toward the bedroom door. i looked over my shoulder to see if fez was going to react, but he was just staring at me intently. i reached for the door knob and he started to slowly get up from the bed. "girl you know ashtray out there you better chill," i opened the door, but only just a crack. i was still naked from last night, honestly i would prefer to sleep nude anyways. i already know ashtray went to the store an hour ago, but he didn't need to know that.