0.19 dumping after mouse

fezco o'neill

fezco o'neill

i know what yall thinking... and i probably deserve whatever petty name calling yall got for me. but i got a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes that don't nobody know about, especially mikaela. she likes to think that she don't need protecting from nobody but i'll be damned if i'm the motherfucker who gets her involved in some shit that takes her from her brother, hell no. so when shit hit the fan with the police, then with mouse... i knew i had to bounce. but shit got so messy when i was on my way out that i had to ask for a little bit of help.

i don't know what made me call carter but i don't regret the shit at all. he jumped to help me faster than my own blood would and for that i owed him my life... literally. after i fucked around and tried to intimidate nate like rue asked me to, he called troll on me and had police banging on my fucking door at the crack of dawn.

after we dumped all of the supply we had, turned out troll was just trying to get us to let them search without no warrant. i sent them fuckin' pigs away so quick, thinking i'm stupid or some shit. but then panic set in when i realized i had no fucking drugs left. i didn't have shit but a lil stash back in the cooler at the store. and i had a week and a half to pay mouse ass back before shit really hit the fan for real.

i thought i was gonna have that week and half to try and make something shake with mouse but he came by my house after hearing that the pigs was sniffing around. i don't know how else to say it but one thing led to another and i wasn't about to have me or ash being the ones not walking away from this, so in the middle of my fucking crib i start dumping on mouse before he could start dumping on me.

i hit the little white boy that he's always with, custard. it only went through his shoulder so he was able to run out of the house. mouse got out before i could tell if i hit him either and i immediately went to find ash.

then boom, we were on our way to atlanta. i have an old family friend looking after my grandma so she isn't just abandoned. and when i reached out to carter, he made me swear that i didn't talk to mika. i know that it was going to hurt her and she was going to think that i was just a piece of trash who up and left her for nothing, but carter just wanted to protect her.

he knew that she would come running after me, go dumping after mouse. doing whatever she could to protect me and ash. and i loved her for that, i really did. but mouse was no one to play with. and like i said... i'm not gon' be the fucker that takes mik from her brother.

so for now... it was easier to just leave her in the dark. and i had to as long as i was getting carters help.

now this is where it gets a lil fuckin' crazy. the only way to stop a mother fucker like mouse was to kill him. so carter was helping me plot to end this dude life so i could resume my normal one without this fuckin' dragon breathing down my back.

everything was going smooth and me and ash were even about to come back to highland to seal the deal but then mouse found ashtray in fuckin' atlanta while i was out catching sticks for my cousin. and now he's in the hospital.