Chapter 1

ASTRIA

Genesis and I keep walking towards the city slowly watching as our small town of misfortune gets smaller. I hope we are able to get that fresh start we both want.

She and I have known each other since birth, momma was best friends with her mom since high school so we kind of grew up together. Genesis is a werewolf while I am a witch. I am still getting used to doing spells and what not but I am slowly getting there.

I notice the sky start turning darker making me pull out my phone to search up motels nearby. Thankfully we come across one down from where we are walking.

"Hey Genesis come on there is a motel down the street, once we get the room I will be able to heal you' I remind her as I look over her wounds that are slowly healing

She nods with a smile as we walk towards the motel. Once there we notice a teen our age at the receptionist desk. She greets us with a smile.

"Welcome, you are in luck we have a bed available" she informs us

"How much will it be?" I ask

"Will you be staying for one night or two?" She questions

"Just one is fine"

"That will be 60 dollars and I will be needing your identification card" she smiles politely

I give her the things she asked for and wait for her to return them and hand us the key. As soon as she does I give her a thanks and head up with Genesis.

I make her lay down on the bed as I grab my spell book to look for the healing spell. As I find one that will take the pain away, I look up to see her in pain making me begin chanting.

"Asinta Mulaf Hinto" I chant as I feel her relax

"It won't heal you now but it will stop the pain which will help your body start the healing process" I remind her softly as I tuck her in bed

"Thank you Astria" she smiles up at me

"You're family, I protect and help family always remember that" I smile at her before going to take a shower

As I finish off showering I feel the witch from our pack try to communicate with me.

We are fine olivia, we stopped at a motel to rest. Let alpha Montez know we are safe.

"Will do child please be safe and make sure to place a protection spell on both of you, I hope to see you soon, keep in touch"

She cuts off the mindlink  as I finish changing into sleep wear. I smile as I head over to the spare bed and lay down. Making sure Genesis is okay I turn off the lights and flick my wrist to lock the door again with a protection spell.

Tonight we sleep and tomorrow we keep going to find Stella a mate.