Chapter 4

ASTRIA

I feel a light tap on my should making me wake up. I am met with Gamma octavius smiling with his hand outstretched. I politely accept his help and get off the car. As soon as I do I see alpha Montez and Genesis dad standing there by her. I squeal happily before running towards Alpha.

He hugs me back chuckling before releasing me and checking for injuries

"How is my little witch?" He smiles at me warmly

"Tired but happy to see you alpha" I smile back at him before a throat clears

"I see I am completely forgotten" Genesis dad reminds me

I hug him back a bit longer than I did with alpha due to him being a father figure in my life.

"Of course not after all I am your favorite niece" I laugh as I let go

We walk in the pack house as I spot some plant that need to be revived. Genesis, alpha and beta know what it is I am going to do and hand me a plant. I politely smile at alpha Nixton before placing my hand on the plant and watch it become beautiful again.

Beta silver smiles at me before placing the plant back. I feel octavius really close to me once again. I blush slightly before hearing Alpha Montez lightly growl at his closeness.

It absolutely adorable because even his wolf midnight sees me as his pup so he is extremely protective of me. I laugh before going by his side to calm his wolf down. Luna would have yelled at him if he lost control over this.

Once inside nixtons office we all sit down and I feel my chair being pulled in between Alpha montez and beta silver. I look at Genesis and we roll our eyes. I'm telling you men.

Looking towards octavius I notice him scowl at the floor. I'm guessing his wolf feel calm in my presence. Every wolf usually does I tend to try and communicate with their wolf and bring them a small amount of peace to help them start healing their pain.

"We just need to renew the peace treaty and I am sure you would also like to go over Genesis being my mate and Astria as well" Aloha Nixton informs

"Of course, why don't we go ahead and sign the paper work so we can all talk" Alpha Montez replied back

We watch silently as they go over the documentation and sign every page of it. Beta silver talks with Genesis while I sit down and wait patiently. Once they are done we all wait for the talk to begin.

"Beta Silver just informed me that Genesis will be staying and will be accepting you as her mate" Alpha montez replies

I smile at Genesis brightly showing her that I am happy for her.

"It is up to Astria to decide if she stays or heads back with you guys" Alpha nixton informs us

I look at alpha and beta before nodding my head towards Genesis. They nod in respect but I see sadness in their eyes. Sadness because midnight won't have his pup by his side and beta silver because his daughter just found her mate and will be staying.

"If it is alright with you I wish to stay alpha nixton" I inform him

"Very well I will have a room be prepared for you and as for your items is your back packs all you have with you?"

"Yes we might head to retrieve our clothing from our pack in a few days if that's okay?" I ask

"Of course we will be going with you to help you guys" he smiles at us

Once the talking is done we head out to say our goodbyes to our Aloha and beta. I hug them both tightly and feel my heart ache a bit. I will miss them dearly but I can always go visit.

"Remember to call us every day" Beta silver tells Genesis

"We will" she kisses his cheek

We watch them get inside their vehicle and watch as they get further away. Once they are we head back inside

"Your room will be next to octavius" nixton informs me

I nod as a thank you before octavius leads me to my room.

"We hope you like it, it's not much but we hope you do like it" he blushes

"Wow this is amazing!" I tell him with a smile

The room is big enough for me and it even has a bookshelf for my Gilmore's. Gamma nods and leaves me to it. I end up laying down on the bed feel exhausted still.

I smile as my sleep consumes me and drifts me off to a wonderful 16 hour nap.