Bonding/ A Job

^ don't question it, I was bored...

Ayaka POV

I don't remember what happened last night after I passed out...  WHAT ABOUT IZUKU???!!! I thought as I looked here and there, then I noticed a bump on my bed and got curious, I remove the sheet to find..

"Izuku?!" I shouted as blood escaped my nose "Why are you shirtless?! And in my bed?!!" I said as I became red.

"Uh??" He said while rubbing his eyes "You don't remember what happened??"

He's so... hot and cute at the same time

"Ayaka??"

Abs....

"AYAKA!!!"

I escaped my trance, startled "y-yes?"

He sighed and continued "Do you not remember what happened yesterday??"

"N-not much, I remember me passing out due to exhaustion, I don't remember anything after that"

"I carried you to your room and was about to leave but you insisted on not leaving so I didnt"

"I-I said th-that??" I say while being a tomato

"Yeah, I should wear a shirt..." he said and got up "Say, would your boss let me take your shift instead??"

"Why??" I didn't know what or why he was saying this

"You passed out of exhaustion, I think that's obvious so you should rest today, I'll take your shift, if your boss allows that is"

"Don't do that!! We're still kinda stranger's, I don't even know if my boss would agree!"

"We are stranger's and yet I sleep in your bed.... with you, just write a note and let me do the rest, it's the least I can do"

"O-ok" What happened to him?? It's like his personality changed!!... I like it.. I thought while he was waiting

"AHEM, today"

"Oh right" I scrambled over to the bed-drawer and opened it, wrote a note and gave it to Izuku "What should I do till then??"

"Shopping, movie or you can stay here binging some anime"

I giggled at the answer and told "I choose option 3"

"Good for you then, when does your shift start again?"

"Well, since middle-school ended ages ago-"

"Yeah, just yesterday"

"My boss told me I would do 2 shifts, one from 3-5 and the other from 8-12"

"Seems do-able, I'll go and train"

"Oi wait!! What do you do for training??"

"Well, there's a littered beach, I just go and clean it, does good training too" he said as he lifted his shirt to show me some abs

Bad Ayaka, don't have those thoughts I thought to myself and looked away blushing "Just go and train, let me binge some anime"

He chuckled and answered "Sure"

He left and I started watching 'Overlord' on netflix. After a while, I finished 4 episodes, Izuku came in, tired "Woah, what happened? Tired much??"

"Not feeling it today" he said, coming in and he fell on the couch "Watcha doing?"

"Watching overlord on netflix"

"Oh sick, do you know that in episode 6-"

I scream at the top of my lungs, not wanting a spoiler "Shut up, I'm on episode 5"

He smirked.... Shit I thought, thinking that he will give me a huge amount of spoilers

"I'll also watch then" he said

"...what?"

"Yeah, I'm on episode 7 so I'll also watch"

"Oh ok!!" I said

After a while, he started to dizzy off and slept on my lap, I didn't know what to do..... so I started playing with his hair while watching.

I checked the time and "Its 2:30!!!"

He woke up and sat straight up "wtf happened?"

"Its 2:30 get ready!!"

"But where do you work??"

I was shocked, he had to get ready and didn't know where I work.... "Just get ready and I'll give you the address on your phone"

"Oh ok" he said as he rushed off, I was glad that I exchanged numbers when we first met

I sent the address and he ran out in 5 minutes, I was glad that I took the day off cause I will barrage him with spoilers of overlord

Timeskip    No one POV

Izuku came back from work and to his surprise, Ayaka was sleeping in her PJs on the couch, he decided to go and clean the beach since he had nothing else to do.

He was conversing with Shukaku while doing it to know more about chakra, Shukaku mentioned that he forgot all his memories of his previous life and they decided on becoming a vigilante to gather more chakra as Shukaku said its better to have a mix of different chakras than only one.

Izuku also bought some weights to put on while walking and doing something else, he would only remove them when sleeping and bathing.

After his training schedule is completed, he looks at his watch Hmm... 7:30 eh? Well, I've got nothing to do so let's just walk he thought to himself and as he started to go under a bridge, he heard a familiar voice saying "We meet again, medium sized meat shield..."

"Yes, nice to meet you too, how's the family??" Izuku said as he turned around to see green slime with 2 eyeballs and one mouth

"Good thanks to you" The slime said as he jumped towards Izuku

"Sand coffin" Izuku said while holding his hand out as sand from around him went to capture the slime Good thing I'm near the beach

"Sand seal" he said as the sand hardened, he went towards the huge sphere and put his ear against it

"Let me OUT OF HERE!!" The slime shouted

"Nah, not yet" Izuku replied, he left the sphere here writing a note and leaving it, it read

TO whoever finds this,
     I have captured the slime villain and put it in this sphere, so if your not a hero or police officer, please send it to them.
Sincerely,
A future wannabe hero

He left, thinking that what he did was a good job and reached home "Hey I'm home!!!"

No response

Izuku got worried about his only friend and checked all the rooms to find her in the bedroom.. sleeping "I'm paranoid af" he then checked the time and got ready for his shift, he would reach early just in case her boss didn't allow it, he took the letter and ran off with his weights on

Turns out the boos accepted and was a very nice fellow. Izuku, after the shift, went home and got squashed in Ayaka's chest as she thanked him and his face was a clear mess

Words: 1088

If you didn't guess till now, most of my chapters are going to be of around 1000 words, and this was more of a filler than an actually episode. So yeah...