The Awakening

Yoo... sadly, this will be the second last chapter, the next one will be a time-skip when both of them are around 29 or some

Izuku POV

I was still in my mindscape, resting after my and Shukaku's weekly duel, the score was 8-9 in my favor, Shukaku won every time by chopping me up in his mouth or crushing me with his tail. Suddenly, I started dissolving and felt sleepy at the same time too. Shukaku looked at me and smiled "Looks like you are waking up huh?" and I looked around at my body and nodded before everything went dark, I slowly started opening my eyes as the white light blinded me, I grunted and sat up, then touched my head to feel bandages, I looked around with squinted eyes and then took the room into my mind, It was white wit a bit of black, there was a mini fridge and T.V.

I looked around and a nurse came in, holding a writing board and looked at me, I gave her a Victory sign and she gasped, she ran out of the door and soon came back with a doctor, he made check-ups and then ordered me to stay on the bed to rest, I did as he said and he went outside, a few minutes later, Ayaka ran through the door with a worried look over her face and she ran and hugged me while sobbing. Even if she flew, this was too fast. I looked at the doc and asked "How did she get here so fast?". The nurse answered in the stead of the doc "She came here everyday for the past 5 months, She usually came around this time so we were quite luckily that you woke up at this time... You have a good girlfriend, take care of her!"

"Yeah... I failed one time, I won't let anything happen to her from now!" and the nurse smiled, Ayaka looked up with teary eyes and I readied myself for a shouting. It wuld have come if she was her old self but this time she tilted her head and asked "What happened? Why are you covering your ears?" and I looked up with shocked eyes and asked "Y-you don't w-w-anna yell at me?" and she shook her head, I mumbled "Well, you would do that... Doesn't seem normal that you're not doing it now" and I guess she heard me because tears swelled up in her eyes again and she asked "S-so... you d-d-don't love me anymore?"

"Of Course I do!! Nothing can make me change my mind of loving you Aya!!" The doc and nurse had left till now. She looked up and asked "R-Really?" and I smiled the best I could before hugging her as tightly as I could, not that much though. She hugged back and then stood up "Wanna go meet Eri and My new friend?"

"Momo?"

Her eyes widened and she smiled widely "You could hear me!"

"Yeah of course, I can never ignore you" and she smiled, we the started to go to the forms

When we reached the dorm, I opened the door and heard a shout "HE'S WEAK NOW, ATTACK!!!" And I sighed again. I could only control about 10 gms of sand for now since I was still recovering but that was enough to beat then senseless. I ran to Denki and slide down  avoiding Bakugo and Sero's attack, Mina went for an acidic punch but I dodged, she crashed into Kirishina and I sent the sand in Denki's nose but Todoroki interrupted by covering the ground with Ice. His biggest flaw was solo work, he never was good in a team that's why he wasn't improving.

His attack trapped the whole classroom except Ayaka but I ran away, Denki finally sneezed, the melted ice turned water teleported the electricity to everyone and soon everyone was shocked senseless. I chuckled and took Ayaka back to our dorm who was a bit scared of what happened to them but I called her down while reassuring her that their okay.

We came in the dorm and Eri started to run towards us but froze when she saw me then smiled the biggest smile I had seen and jumped on me, I barely caught her and chuckled when she almost screamed "You're back! You're back!"

"Yes I am!!"

"Then, can you be my dad now?" She asked cutely

"Of course! I'll be your dad! I'll take you to amusement parks and then we'll eat ice-cream secretly without mommy!" I said with a smirk, Ayaka pouted "I want Ice-cream too" and we laughed a bit. Good times, good times

Sadly, it were ruined by the Teachers. They barged in and Eri and Ayaka froze, they jumped in me but I caught them with my sand and I turned to the teachers and asked "How may I help you?". The teachers had a confused expression and Midnight shouted "You just got up from your coma, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU TELL TO YOUR TEACHERS FIRST??!!!"

And I nodded, though confused and Vlad, Midnight, Mic and Snipe shook their head sadly. Cementosss said "Let the boy rest and have time with his family, he just got back from a coma afterall"

(A.N. Me: *agrees with myself)

I thanked him and he waved his hand with a smile "Now worries, we'll go now" and I nodded, Aizawa was still standing there and I figured it would happen so I stood up and said "Long time no see old man" and someone else said "Yeah, It's good to see you" and I looked at the voice in confusion, I saw All Might standing there with Magneti and I amused "Didn't see you there All Might, could you please walk outwith Miss Magneti so I can spend more time with my family?"

"What are you saying Iz-" Magneti tried to say but I interupted her "Please do not address me in such an informal manner and kindly.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM". Both of them stiffened and ran away, I looked back to see Ayaka glaring at me a bit, Probably because I swore Infront of Eri, if it was the old Aya, I'd be dead by now. Aizawa chuckled and we talked a bit before he went back. Eri and Ayaka slept on the bed while I slept on a futon

Words: 1084

It's currently 11:19 for me, what's your time?