just come downstairs

TW// cussing

TW// cussing

Summary: Tubbo & Ranboo meet up after lockdown is lifted :D

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Ranboo's leg nervously bounced repeatedly as he waited for a text from his best friend, telling him he landed safely. It's been about two weeks since lock down has been lifted, and flights from Europe to America were safer than before, which of course, meant that Tubbo and Ranboo could finally meet up. The taller was standing at the airport, and even though the original plan was that he would travel to the UK, Tubbo ended up flying to America instead. It was most definitely because Ranboo's parents weren't home for a week or so, which meant they could do stupid shit until four in the morning, order pizza or any other type of junk food anytime they wanted and just have fun without Ranboo's parents having to shut them up for laughing or talking, maybe even singing too loud. It was definitely going to be very fun.

The dirty blonde haired boy was still waiting, until his phone buzzed, indicating a notification came thru. He turned his phone on, and could feel a smile play on his lips.

Tubbo🐝: hey man I just landed pls come get me idk where I am :)

He huffed out a small laugh, and without hesitating, he started typing back.

You: Well...I have no idea where you are either. Please describe the place this airport is huge

He waited for a response, until a screen appeared on his phone, a profile picture and a name visible. Ranboo picked up, and immediately a familiar voice greeted him.

"Ranbooo!" Tubbo exclaimed happily. His voice did sound a bit tired, but who could really blame him? He spent about fifteen hours in an uncomfortable flying cabin filled with noisy people. "Hey Tubbo! Could you please describe your location to me?" Ranboo replied, as he started wandering around, looking around in case he spotted the shorter. "Uhh..there are..lots and lots of people.." The brunette said, his voice sounding a little distant, probably cause he was looking around. Ranboo chuckled at his statement. "Yeah, I figured." Tubbo also let out a small laugh, walking with his suitcase trailing behind him. "I'm just walking. Maybe I can find-" Tubbo gasped.

"What? Can you see me?" Asked Ranboo, stopping dead in his tracks. Tubbo didn't seem to respond for a few seconds. The taller was about to ask what was wrong, until he heard a click from the other side of the line. "Ohh Ranboo, I got the multi tool." Ranboo let out a laugh. "Wait there's no way they let you pass with that."

"I left it in my backpack, security person didn't tell me shit so I just went along." Said the brunette, as he continued to walk, the multi tool now hidden in his pocket. They kept talking for a few more seconds, until Tubbo turned a corner, and spotted the taller who also seemed to notice him at the same time.

Ranboo didn't even have time to register anything, until he felt Tubbo's body collide with his own. "RANBOO" The taller let out a laugh as he wrapped his arms around his best friend. Holy shit he wasn't kidding when he said he was small.

They stood there, in the middle of the airport in each other's embrace, not caring whether they got weird looks thrown at them. The only thing that mattered, was that they were finally just..there. In each other's company. It felt great, after being close friends over the internet, it was almost comforting being in the same place, being able to hug and like actually talk to each other. Tubbo pulled away from the hug, and looked up at Ranboo. "Jesus Christ you're so fucking tall." He exclaimed, making them both laugh. "Or maybe you're just very tiny." This earned Ranboo a friendly punch in his shoulder. "Oi I'm actually just a little below average height. You're literally just a living skyscraper." Both of them laughed as they began walking towards a bus station, where a bus that would take them home was supposed be.

They entered it, payed for the ride and went to sit somewhere in the back. Once they sat down, they were already engaged in a conversation about the most random things, and discussing their plan on how to reveal Tubbo's sudden appearance. They ended up settling on their classic "come downstairs" joke. But this time, it would be real. They couldn't wait until Twitter blows up with hundreds of screenshots posted of them being in the same room.

"Man, I really hope Scott doesn't kill me." Laughed Tubbo, hinting at their plan to sneak Ranboo into mcc. The event was actually happening in two days, and both boys were very excited. They were very excited about multiple things, really.

✧ ೃ༄

"You're not meant to go there.." Said Tubbo, as he watched Ranboo's Minecraft character walk into the opposite direction from where he told him to go. "Oh- sorry!" Ranboo said, chuckling. It was currently nine pm in America, and Tubbo and Ranboo were playing a random map on Ranboo's surprise face cam stream. They made that their thing, every Monday and Friday they would play some random Minecraft maps their fans suggested. It was fun. Tubbo wasn't streaming, because everyone would notice he wasn't home, and he couldn't do a stream without face cam because everyone would be suspicious, so he ended up announcing he didn't feel like streaming that day on twitter, but that he would be on Ranboo's stream. As of now, they were half an hour into a map called 'Asleep 2' (if you know this map, I love you) which was the sequel to the map 'Asleep' that they played a weak prior.

"I'm kind of thirsty.." Said Ranboo, as he looked at his empty water bottle. "Do you want me to fill it up big man?" Asked Tubbo. Both of their heartbeats fastened, knowing that this would completely blow up on twitter. "Yes please." The taller replied. "Okay..well, can you come downstairs?" Asked Tubbo, to which Ranboo huffed out a laugh. "Nah, you come upstairs." The taller with his iconic black and white mask and glasses looked over at his twitch chat, and could see it was a mixture of "AWWW" "LMAO" and either BoneZone or gogyWhip. Ranboo shook his head. I can't believe Tubbo made me sacrifice two BTTV emote slots for those two. He thought. Suddenly, a noise from behind him snapped Ranboo out of his thoughts. His breath hitched a little, feeling nervous because he knew they were in for a reaction.

Tubbo appeared from behind him, walking over to where he was sitting. "Kay, give me your bottle, you lazy man." Chuckled Tubbo, who didn't have the courage to glace at Ranboo's chat. "Here ya go." Said Ranboo, passing the bottle to Tubbo, who turned around and walked away.

After a few seconds, Ranboo looked over at his chat, and honestly, it was just like they predicted. A bunch off "OH MY GOD" "AWWWW" and a bunch of emotes. The chat moved so fast, he didn't have that much time to read the ones that actually said something apart from "aww".

Tubbo appeared from behind Ranboo again, giving him his water filled bottle. "Thanks Tubbo." He said as he watched the shorter leave his room again. Now, they had to pretend like nothing happened for the rest of the stream. That was their plan, and so far, it was a success.

"Alright chat, I got my water! Let's continue!"

Ranboo exclaimed happily, as he heard Tubbo sitting back down where he was seated at before. God, he couldn't wait until he opened twitter that day. It's going gonna be pure chaos, that's for sure.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
YOOOOOOOOO POOOOG :D