I'm sorry

TW// character death, possession, description of violence, cussing and a little bit of gore?? Not too much though dw

Summary: Ranboo gets possessed by Dream

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Ranboo had no idea what was going on, but he definitely caught up to the fact, that it wasn't good. His body was shaking and his head hurt like hell. He tried to yell, scream for help, but he couldn't. It was almost as if his mouth was sealed shut. As much as he was trying to speak, make any sort of noise, he started to feel...tired? His eyelids were drooping and his body started going limp. Before he knew it, he had already dropped to the floor, his body despite feeling numb, continued to shake.

He did not like this, and had no idea why or how this was happening. After a few more seconds of complete struggle and pain, he finally passed out.

He just laid there, complete limp, unmoving. If only he knew what was about to happen.

。・:*˚:✧。 .

Tubbo was quietly watering the flowers outside of the Bee'nBoo hotel he owned with his (platonic) fiance Ranboo, who by the way, was nowhere to be found. Actually, the taller had been missing since the morning. He got up and knocked on Ranboo's room. After no response he walked in, only to see he was not there. He then ended up walking through most if the server, but after not being able to find him anywhere, he started to assume that he accidentally passed him.

It was currently six pm and the sun was slowly starting to set. The brunette was starting to feel a bit anxious, mainly because he was worried for the taller. He has not seen him once during the whole day. Sure, he could be out gathering material, or took Michael outside for a bit, but he would've definitely ate least leave him a note to inform him he'd be somewhere. But he didn't leave anything, nor told him he'd be out the day before. That's what worried him.

The brunette stood up, and walked over to the right side of the hotel, and crouched down again to continue watering the lovely plants that surrounded the yellow building.

Maybe he doesn't trust me anymore? He thought. The last sun rays illuminated the place, one of then landing on Tubbo's golden ring that was wrapped around his ring finger, shining. He let out a sigh. He really feared that Ranboo would one day just decide that maybe he didn't want anything to do with him, and that he would just leave him, despite knowing that the taller wasn't like that, he still feared that maybe that's what was happening. After all, Ranboo was all he had left. If he ended up walking out of his life, he'd be lost. Lost again.

Suddenly, there was a shadow that towered over him, breaking him out of his trance. He jumped slightly, but once he took a bigger look at the shadow, he could feel relief running through his entire body. "Oh Ranboo, thank fuck..where were-" Tubbo turned around, ready to greet the enderman hybrid with a warm hug, but once he turned around, his heart dropped. In front of him, stood Ranboo, his eyes completely purple, his arms outstretched above his head, holding an axe.

"Ranboo..?"

The taller swung his axe forward, Tubbo instinctively trying to jump away, but being slower, he just barely managed to get his head away from the swing, unfortunately still not being fast enough, the axe collided with his shoulder. The brunette let out a scream, as the sharp pain erupted in his left shoulder, feeling the head of the axe bury deep into his flesh, crimson liquid pouring out of the wound. Ranboo pulled out, causing the shorter to cry out. Tubbo fell to the ground, and gripped his shoulder. He tried to get up again, but Ranboo was once again faster, and grabbed Tubbo by the back of his shirt, yanking him back. Tubbo's back collided harshly with the ground, the impact hurting his already bleeding shoulder, and he'd lie if he said his head didn't hurt from the way he landed on the stone ground. A sharp erupting pain in his left leg brought him back to reality, as he let out an agony filled screech. "R-Ranboo wha..what..are you-" The taller was towering above him with a bloodied netherite axe. Tubbo was under him, taking deep, sharp and ragged breaths as pain shot through his entire body. What the fuck was happening, why was Ranboo doing this? Before he could even ask any of those, the enderman hybrid swung forward, the blade hitting Tubbo's small body. He repeated that a few more times, no sounds leaving the small boy's mouth. No movement from him either. He just laid there, limp.

That's when he snapped out.

The netherite axe fell to the ground with an unpleasant loud noise as it collided with the ground. His hands were shaking as he stood above Tubbo, who was covered in blood, laid unmoving nor letting out any sort of signs that would inform him he was alive still.

"Tubbo..?"

Ranboo's wide eyes started to water as his eyes gazed upon the small boy's body. No, this couldn't be real. It couldn't. Finally, he fell to his knees as tears burned through his skin. He scooped up the lifeless body, and pressed it against himself, holding onto him tightly. He started to sob, feeling the pain his tears were causing him, but none of that was as painful as what he felt at the moment, clutching Tubbo's lifeless body, holding him, praying that this wasn't real. That he didn't just kill the only thing he promised to protect. That he didn't just take Tubbo's last canon life and that he didn't just loose the only person that mattered to him. There was no way.

"I'm sorry..I-I am so so sorry.." The enderman hybrid sobbed as he began rocking them back and forward carefully, feeling the piercing and overwhelming guilt run through him. He promised him. He promised he'd protect him, keep him safe. And now, he was laid in Ranboo's arms, limp. Killed by the same person who he trusted the most.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
Pain...only pain...watch Tubbo actually get killed by Ranboo :[ that would be so sad wtf... Beetwt is already in shambles...