infected

TW// drowning, infection, cussing, yelling, descriptions of injuries

Summary: Tubbo gets infected by the egg, and Ranboo finds him.

Note: TMR: Death cure leaning ;]

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Ranboo was at loss of words, as he shakily stood in front of the huge place that was filled with red vines, and well...red everything actually. A huge crimson egg sat on the right bottom corner of the big place, the cause of the mess that had been going on for months but nobody payed attention to it. Not until it started to become an actual issue. Infecting people, others becoming violent, people not trusting each other. It was as if no one could ever relax, because once they defeated one thing, another problem would come again. It was exhausting, but everyone somehow got used to it. Ranboo didn't. His frame was trembling as he stood on what others outside of the eggpire referred to as 'hell on earth'. He could see why they would pick this name.

He began walking around the place, ignoring the egg and just tried to focus on finding him.

Ranboo knew that he had to be here, because once he caught a glimpse of the other's eyes, he didn't see comforting sparks or the nice baby blue color. They were crimson red, anger and fear mixed together, his arms, legs covered in red veins, his chestnut brown hair was darker. It was scary. Thankfully the boy did nothing, but run away, which meant that Ranboo had to find him before he did anything stupid. As of now, this was the most likely place the shorter would be. "Tubbo?" The enderman hybrid shouted, his voice bouncing around the walls until disappearing completely. No response. "Tubbo please tell me you're in here!"

The taller had started to lose hope, until he heard a voice speak behind him. "R..Ranboo?" The enderman hybrid immediately turned around, only to find Tubbo standing in front of him, looking like he was in a lot of pain, clutching his stomach, red veins visible, almost glowing on him and his eyes were...actually blue. They weren't crimson. Tubbo was trying his best to hold himself together.

"Tubbo! Oh thank god you're here-"

"Ranboo what the fuck are you doing here?" Asked Tubbo, his voice laced more disappointment than anger. Ranboo was a little taken back. "I'm..I'm here to get you I was trying to find you but you ran off and I-"

"Ranboo," The short brunette cut him off, his eyes getting a little darker. "why the fuck, would you go after me? I ran here, so I could stay away from everyone! So I don't hurt anyone!" Yelled Tubbo, his eyes going back to crimson red, which worried Ranboo. He had to do something, he wasn't just going to let his friend spiral into insanity, and become like them. "Tubbo, listen to me. You're not like them, okay? You're Tubbo! My Tubbo! My friend, who understood me the most. This isn't like you." Said the taller, looking for any change of emotion in the brunette's eyes. Sadly, there was none. Tubbo only seemed to be breathing heavier, clutching his stomach while the veins literally glowed. He looked to be in so much pain and Ranboo couldn't take that.