𝐋'𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

TW// cussing

TW// cussing

Summary: L'Manburg times, except Ranboo is already there, and on Dream's side

(This is actually fluff lmao)

Dedicated to: Maru on twitter :]

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Tubbo ran, hearing the soft crunches of leaves and branches below him with every step he took. The wind blew right at him, caressing his small body, the cape of his dark blue uniform swayed in the wind behind him. It was currently about two in the afternoon, Wilbur has separated and allocated a bunch of simpler tasks to his group of people - L'Manburgians, one of them being "collect fruits and plants" which was perfect for the short brunette.

The leader has assigned approximately forty five minutes for every task, as he himself has said "we got no time to waist. War won't wait for us, instead it'll fall on us when we won't expect it. We must be prepared", and as much as that 'quote' Wilbur would repeat everyday scared him, he knew it was true. It wasn't the war itself that scared him so much, although the idea of fighting for a country at a young age was terrifying, it was mostly who they were fighting against. No it wasn't Dream or Punz who scared him, it was his very good friend - Ranboo who he was afraid to fight against. He didn't even know how it happened. How such a friendship between two boys from completely different grounds and believes could have formed. Maybe it was the semi similar interests they shared, or maybe it was the mutual hatred they felt towards the idea of war. The confusion as to why they just couldn't fight with words. Use sentences instead of weapons. It made no sense to both young males. Maybe that's why they enjoyed each other's presence so much. They understood each other perfectly.

“Tubbo?” A familiar voice echoed through the thick forest.

Speak of the devil.. Tubbo thought.

Sure enough, a tall enderman hybrid came into view, instantly spotting the smaller and sending him a friendly grin. Tubbo returned the favor by waving and jogging the rest of his trail towards him. They embraced each other, and began to make their way out of the forest into a field to try and collect berries, and maybe even some apples if they're lucky.

。・:*˚:✧。 .

“And so then, Tommy took a bowl and smashed it out of spite-” “Oh god..” The two boys laughed at the silly story Tubbo has been telling, their baskets filled with all sorts of fruits. No apples found though.

“Yeah..heh, Wilbur got so mad. His face was all twisted and shit!” Tubbo continued, his smile wide. Ranboo just let out another chuckle as he listened to the shorter. They were currently sitting under their favorite tree. It was a big willow tree, which was strange, as the nearest lake was about a hundred feet away. They didn't mind though. They were in the middle of a flower field, the busy bees buzzed around, the scent of pollen lingered in the air. Colorful butterflies also flew from flower to flower. Tubbo and Ranboo were happy with their spot. The view was so nice, and the willow tree shielded them from the sunlight.