Chapter 2

(A/N:This story is quick the plot so that not that drama and just fluff. And comment if I wrote something inappropriate. Once a week or maybe two days after update. 👌🤟)
(Back to story)
*FIVE HOURS AGO*
    What happened?
How am I here?!
WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!
I woke up from sleeping just to be surprised by a flashing bright light and burning. My stomach was churning and I felt like puking. Instead of a bed I was sitting on a chair. Instead of my armor I just have some black hoodie and sweatpants.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"
A square thing with another bunch of square things were next to each other and a bright warm light emitting from the square.
On it was...IS THAT ME?!
A square version of me was just there sleeping in a blue bed. And everything is square...
WHY IS EVERYTHING SQUARE HERE?!
WHAT IS THIS!?
I HAVE A SQUARE HEAD! WHAT THE HELL!?
I stood up abruptly knocking the chair back focusing on this fascinating work of redstone. But where is the redstone?! HOW DOES THIS WORK WITHOUT REDSTONE
I looked around trying to focus on my surroundings. It looks so normal...and also high tech.
LIKE THIS SQUARE THING
IT HAS ME AND SO MUCH MORE STUFF!!!
WHAT IS THIS?!
"Ponky??? What is happening?"
A finally familiar voice filled my ears and heart with happiness.
"OH MY GOSH SAM!"
I rushed to him and tackled him down and hugged him tightly as I could.
"Ponky how are you here?"
"I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER BUT I'M SO HAPPY YOUR HERE!"
"Awww"
"DON'T AWWW ME! THIS IS SERIOUS!"
"What's so wrong? I'm sure so long as your here Ponky it will all be fine."
"Sweet in all but look at this!"
I led him towards the bizarre machine with mini square me.
I saw that it was morning and square me was up and about. A zombie was approaching me from behind...
"I'M GONNA DIE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK THIS?!
There was a little thin soft line that connected the two squares.
I was about to sit down before Sam immediately got on the chair and just tapped on the rectangle thing below the square which had more squares that made clickity clackity noises. Sam seemed to know what he was doing and made mini me jumping around killing mobs. But soon he also entered the woo station and tried to go down the railway before I had to push him off the chair (AGAIN)
"I tried I guess...haha..."
"WAIT.FOR.THE.DAY."
"Fine."
Sam was not wearing his crown or creeper mask instead he was just wearing a green hoodie that fitted him perfectly but would fall below my waist if I wore it.
"Pls Sam? Pls"

How can he say no to this face huh? I saw Sam become red looking at me, who during the matter desperately trying to save the surprise

How can he say no to this face huh? I saw Sam become red looking at me, who during the matter desperately trying to save the surprise. He finally (maybe) gave in and just patted my head smiling.
"Sorry"
"It's fine just pls. Explain how are we here...and how you know what to do with that sauare thing..."
Once I finished Sam's expression grew dark immediately and looked like 'Serious Sam' of the prison. What is happening??? How am I here??? Is it valentines day yet???
"In all time...Ponky...I will explain this to you but for now...welcome back"
"What?"
Sam is acting so suspicious right now. What does he mean welcome back? And what am I doing here? What happened to our world?
My thinking stopped momentarily when I smelled something absolutely scrumptious. My stomach growled in response to the smell.
"Your hungry?"
Sam chuckled at my reaction while I looked down in embarrassment. I felt for my mask but it wasn't there. I panicked because I didn't have my mask on. I looked around frantically for it.
"What's wrong?"
"M-my mask.."
"You look absolutely stunning without it. It's fine."
"What's cooking?"
"I was baking some cake. Want some?"
"...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake..."
"Pft...I'll take that as a yes"
"CAKE FOR ME!"
By pure instinct and professional tracking skills I used my nose to lead me to the kitchen and eat the cake Sam has baked.
One single light shined on the table which was very strangely crafted with an amazing sight of a beautifully frosted cake (double  decker *wink* *wink*) just enough for me. I MEAN ME AND SAM. Me and Sam. Not just me. Who will use my skills to convince him to give me the entire cake.
"This looks fantastic Sam!!!"
"Thank you."
"Can I eat it all??"
"Huh...sure, I can bake more anyway. It's not that hard."
Once those words have been said you would not have doubted the fact I pounced on the cake eating it entirely.
*30 min later*
"Take a breather there Ponks. You ate the entire thing and now you want some milk?"
"Milk tastes great after cake Sammy."
Sam just laughed while I held my filled belly smiling.
The sky became darker and looking closely the sky here was much different from my world. It was much more...realistic?
I have no idea but it was cold, very cold actually. The wind was warm though. Not enough...
"Is someone cold? Your shivering sweetheart."
"I am fine! Just not used to not having any campfires around sometimes."
Sam flicked a button? Or is that a lever? Either way light emitted immediately from the furnace or something resembling it quite perfectly and I felt warm. There was a soft chair that was thick and comfortable on where Sam sat.
"What are you sitting on. Is that a bed? Or a chair?"
"Close but it's a couch."
"What was those square things up there?"
"Umm...a monitor and pc."
"What's a pc?"
I kept asking questions until he just pulled me over to the 'couch' as he calls it and made lie down on his lap. I started stuttering  completely forgetting about my questions instead focusing on Sam.
"Sleep."
That's what he told me to do before I arrived here. What is this place? And I've seen so many bizarre things THAT DO NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT REDSTONE. EVERYTHING LOOKS SO WEIRD. Not that I'm complaining BUT IT'S STILL WEIRD.
The only familiar thing is Sam. I wonder what he thinks if I ask him to sleep with me?
"I'll sleep on the couch, you can have the bedroom."
"Couch huh? Your bedroom?"
"Upstairs"
I went upstairs where I saw a plain white door with a creeper face painted on it. I entered turning a circle thing connected to it instead of just pressing a button or flipping a lever. It was really dark and I didn't see anything to light up the room.
"Sam! How do you light up this room?!"
"There is a little switch there next to the door! Just flick it up!"
I saw and just flick it on. A little thing flashed on and the room was filled with a light but the room wasn't any warm like a normal torch would be. Never the less I jumped on the bed which was filled with Sam's scent of burnt oak wood...hmmm...sweet frosting...and is that a potion??? Rum?
Welp either way it's him and I kinda (NOT KINDA, HELLA LOT) like it. The covers were warm so I just enveloped myself completely.
My eyelids slowly drooped down and I started snoring. The door opened and someone entered. Must be Sam, what's he doing here. Cold air hit me while the covers were removed and Sam got into the bed with me. I would be having a gay panic but I felt so tired.
"Hmm...warm...mine...Ponky...gone...here...where?"
What's he mumbling on about???
"Gone...disappearance...morning...night...minecraft..."
What's minecraft. Is that where I was? But I was in an actual world. L'manburg. Lemon city. Is this world real life? Was the place I was in fake? And if so how did I get there? How did I get here?
".sleep.."
The warmth gone and dark vortex the pain in the ass was here again to ruin it.
..................
Once I woke up I'm in l'manburg. The blue bed under me and Sam by my side. This time it was night.
"What the fuck is seriously happening...was it a dream? Hopefully..."
"It wasn't a dream...
Ponky"