Chapter 5

(A/N: I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS SHIP EVEN MORE I SWEAR.
https://twitter.com/reignycorn/status/1362912022938013697?s=21)
"Ponk! There's gonna be another karaoke night! You think you could get Sam to join!"
Karl's multi-colored hoodie was making a wave while he jumped up and down excitedly.
It's been a while since I've joined karaoke.
"Uhh...I'll see what I could do. What time is it?"
"Oh maybe 9pm."
That time is perfect! I'm sure Sam won't be busy and he is willing to spend more time with friends anyway. Maybe I could get Foolish into it as well.
Once I went to visit Sam he was just at his base relaxing, reading a book drinking some milk. He put it down once I came into view.
"Hello Sunshine."
Sam got up from his original spot pulling me down on his lap resting his head on my shoulder sighing contentedly. This has got me turned on...

(A/N: NOPE JUST KIDDING HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY THINK THAT I JUST WANTED TO PRANK)
"There's gonna be a karaoke night tonight. You think you and come with me love?"
I couldn't see his reaction but I felt vibrations on my back which was either a yes or he was humming. My hands felt cold so I ran my fingers through Sam's hair that resembled grass a bit.
"Your hands are so cold. Stop that."
"But your hair is so soft."
"Give me your hands."
Sam held out his hands invitingly, once I placed mine he held them tightly causing a bit of friction to make my hands warm. His hands were big so they easily cupped both of mine.
"Is that better?"
"Yeah I guess so"
*Time Skip to Karaoke Night*
We took off our armor and wore our casual clothing. I grabbed Sam's hand in a death grip, held it up to our faces and with a serious tone I said this.
"I'm holding this for safe keeping"
Proceeding to hold his hand to Karaoke Night. There was a lot of people this time. I saw Foolish at the side wearing his shark pajamas. Skeppy and Quackity arguing over Bad. Sapnap setting up the stage with Karl.
Tommy and Tubbo creating chaos as always with Techno there spectating it giving some shouts of advice. Eret talking with Niki and Puffy drinking some whiskey. Ghostbur was floating around Ranboo talking.
This was the most chillest time of everyone I've seen lately. What.a.sight.
"This is quite a nice change of pace right Sweety?"
"Sure is, love."
Sapnap started tapping his glass diverting everyone's attention to Karl who was standing on the stage beaming at us. Me and Sam went to Foolish and sat down with him.
"You two are so cute together!"
Niki gushed over the both of us making me look at Sam with hearts in my eyes.
"It's been a while since we've all gotten together with no fighting and violence, moreover withers especially. And so I want to let us all have a good time drinking and singing!"
We all raised a glass to that gulping one shot down.
"Who wants to go first?"
Eret raised his hand smirking. That is not a good sign sometimes.
He went up stage taking the mic from Karl whispering the song to his ear. Karl passed it on to Sapnap who started playing a familiar beat.
"We're gonna regret this so much..."
Across us Foolish groaned slamming his head against the table.

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo.
Beat it up, potato (A/N:thank you for pointing this out), catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me (pow, pow)
Talk your shit, bite your lip (yeah)
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang (yeah)
He already made his mind up 'fore he came (ayy, ah)
Now get your boots and your coat (ah, ah, ah)
For this wet-ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures
Of this wet-ass pussy (click, click, click)
Pay my tuition just to kiss me
On this wet-ass pussy (mwah, mwah, mwah)
Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet-ass pussy (yeah, yeah).
"STOP THE MUSIC SAPNAP PLS! Some of our audience are a tad bit uncomfortable with this song..."
From the back I heard Bad shout language at Eret who was giggling drunk maybe?
Karl pushed Eret off taking the mic before it fell with him.
2 hours passed of 50 shots and different people singing. Sam might have drank more than me I guess.
"S *hic* unshine w-wah don we go siang."
"You sure Sam?"
"Mhm 'm a hunded percent sure"
I took more shots because I don't really have the confidence to sing on front of people. Most of us are drunk anyway.
Karl and Sapnap stayed sober to manage everyone properly.
"We have a duet! Sam and Ponk!"
Applause erupted from the crowd as they cleared away the tables to dance. I saw Love whisper to Karl who ran to Sapnap once again passing the message.
The music started pumping from the speakers giving everyone a good energetic feeling. Sam chose Freaks By the Surf Curse.

(Bold-Sam
Italics-Ponk)
Don't Kill Me
The first line Sam sang he spun me around on the stage giggling
Just help me run away
Me who continued the song taking turns with Sam. Everyone around us dancing or drinking crazily.
From everyone
I need a place to stay
Where I can cover up my face
Both me and Sam wore our masks while singing but Skeppy shouted for us to take them off. I threw off Sam's and took off mine.
Don't cry
I am just a freak
I am just a freak
I am just a freak
I am just a freak
Most of them sang back up. Instead of singing the were shouting jumping up and down.
My head is filled
with parasites
Black holes
cover up my eyes
I dream of you almost every night
"Awww you do?"
I nodded continuing the song high as fuck.
Hopefully I won't wake up this time
I won't wake up this time
We hopped off the stage dancing wildly with everyone. The song went on draining all of our energy.
I choked out a slurred 'that was fun' sitting down on Sam's lap again pressing nose to the crook of his neck.
"It was very..."
Anyone near this place right now would see drunk people sleeping, smell alcohol and sweat, and hear snoring. That didn't bother anyone in it. Tommy and Tubbo were sent home hours ago to prevent them from drinking. Our hosts Karl and Sapnap fell asleep with everyone else.
I looked up and saw Sam's mouth tilted open a bit sleeping.
I won't wake up this time