Chapter 10 FOR Last times sake (epilogue)

(A/N: In the future where it's all fixed. National Women's day, for any female readers or trans females you are special. Have a good day/noon/night)

"Father! Father!"

Finally I'm able to be out of that digital illusion after so many years. Sam has been helping me and letting me live with him now that I'm free.

Eventually we married, and adopted a little girl from a shelter. She had pure black hair and dark skin.

Her laugh was bubbly and the smile was warm. We named her Valie. Valie called Sam father and me daddy.

"Yes honey?"

"I made a crown for you and daddy!"

"Can you show it?"

I hugged Sam's waist from behind smiling. Valie took the crowns placing them on our heads. And then one on her own head.

"You two look very pretty!"

"You too sweetie. Now what do you want for dinner?"

"Hmm...steak!"

"Ok with you Sam?"

"Sure. I haven't eaten one since our second date here."

"You have a good memory. Where was it before?"

Sam laughed kissing me lightly on the cheek carrying Val and placing her on his shoulder raising her arms above her head. Starting to run around then eventually inside.

"Ponk! How are you?"

Foolish sometimes comes over for dinner to eat.

"Why isn't he the gamer himself?"

"That's me! How's little Val?"

"Good!"

"I still can't believe I'm a godfather. This is awesome!"

"Do you wanna stay over for dinner?"

"Nah, I got a date."

"I hope she's nice."

"She really is. Also! Give this to Val! From her favorite godfather."

"Your her only godfather."

"Exactly! I'll see you soon Ponk Nook."

(I don't know Sam's last name so I'm using Nook. Ok? Ok)

"Enjoy your date!"

I waved happily at Foolish. He's been my best friend for so long. So it would be appropriate making him the godfather right? He's the perfect person. Val really seems to like him. And has so much fun with him.

"Ponk Nook doesn't sound so right."

I told myself entering the house. Don't get me wrong, this is the perfect future I could've asked for.  But do I really fit Sam?

"Yes, yes you do."

Sam said lifting me to make us look at each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist (not sexually) wearing a fake smile.

"I don't wanna believe this sometimes."

"You should, Ponky. We're here right now. This is us. Val is waiting in the other room."

"Ok, I'll get cooking soon."

"I've always loved your food."

"Your cooking tomorrow's dinner though ok?"

"What?"

I quickly got down taking Val's hand to help me cook. While doing so she tried opening the flour and accidentally ripping the bag. Covering us and the kitchen with white powder.

We started laughing about the mess.

"What's wrong?"

Sam entered to check on us but instead got met with flour to the face.

"Go attack your father, Val. Show him your power."

"Yes daddy!"

She walked towards and jumped blowing white powder to his face and going in his arms staining his clothes.

"Good girl!"

"You two are so gonna get it!"

I saw Val starting to get tickled. When Sam stopped he approached me slowly.

"No!No!No! Pls, stay away from me right now."

He didn't stop but kept approaching. I backed away hitting the counter.

"Ponky~"

"Stop! Sam, I swear. Don't you dare."

"Your much more ticklish than Valie."

"I'm not."

Sam started tickling me, I held my breathe to not prove him right. But that strategy almost broke during the first 30 seconds. After a few minutes or so of torture. He finally gave up.

I punched his arm playfully.

"Your such an ass. Go and give Val a bath and some new clothes. I'll finish cooking then once I'm done it's my turn to bath."

Sam took Val and draped her on his shoulder. He was about to kiss me but I took a fistful of flour and threw it in his face.

Val giggled.

"Yep like mother, like daughter."

"Mommy? I can call daddy that?"

"Call me anything you want honey. I love you both."

"Love you too Ponky."

"I love you mommy!"

She called me mommy. Happiest day of my life. The past can hurt. But it will all end well either way. I hope you enjoyed.

(A/N: I know, I'm sorry. I'm only good at starts and ends. I'll leave the middle to you guys.)